Yup, on the phone

This entry was posted in Gifs, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Yup, on the phone

1. Padawan says:

Last Saturday I completely astounded the high school kids I work with when I told them I’m old enough to remember when cell phones didn’t exist and back then the idea of “technology” was a VCR, records/cassette tapes and a television antenna on the roof of the house.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

Millennials don’t know about that thing called “Broadcast TV”. They’re amazed by it when they first learn you can receive television for free through the air.

2. Djamer says:

I hope the bitch broke her neck, but still no idea why they place raised curbs in front of in/out doors at so many stores, etc. . ., while other stores do not have them.

3. nwoldude says:

Very creative face-plant. I give her a 9.7!

4. al sanchez says:

sweeeeeeet. but better now than when she is in the car, driving.

5. Coyote Hubbard says:

This is so timely…

Had an idiot today jaywalk in front of me on a side street while glued to a phone – then proceeded to amble down the middle of the lane in front of me.

I laughed my ass off when I laid on the horn and he dropped his phone when he jumped. He grabbed it off the pavement and ran to the sidewalk, and yelled out “Asshole”.

I stopped and rolled down my window and yelled back “Good thing im just an asshole, if I was a drunk driver you would be roadkill, so whos the dumbass here that had his head stuck up his phones butt?”.

I have a feeling hes already lost the train of thought when halfway through my reply as hes looked away and checking out his -hopefully destroyed- phone for damage.

• AlphaDelta says:

Why pick on drinkers? It’s past getting old. Plethora of assholes way more dangerous texting while behind the steering wheel.

6. Trib says:

Why would anyone be filming this unless they are on their phone’s camera and they have uneless life.

7. brighteyes says:

And what do you think she learned? Not A fuc in ting. She will do it again guarantee it. Ya don’t fix stupid as they say.

8. Bill says:

I suppose that’s why here in Kalifornia we now have a grid of yellow bumps near every pedestrian access point to a crosswalk or roadway.

9. CC says:

Never know – that might have turned into the romance of the century!