Cute, just not real bright

A mom was forced to call the fire department after nearly gassing herself to death while attempting to unblock her toilet.

Dominique Heath, from Nailsea, a town two and a half hours west of London, used two common household products hours apart for the job but ended up accidentally filling her home with deadly chlorine gas in the process.
-Steve

This entry was posted in You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Cute, just not real bright

1. Mike G. says:

Gotta read those labels.

2. singlestack says:

Had a buddy that broke up with his girlfriend. She snuck into his house, stopped up the toilet, poured bleach in the bowl and Sani-flush in the tank. When he took a piss and flushed he wound up in the hospital.
    She was a guest of the state for a few years after her conviction for attempted murder.

3. The Rat Fink says:

Titties and Hot Brass – My favorite kinda music!
    Wuzn’t that a Herb Alpert album…

4. Paul B says:

Yep. Unintended weapons of mass destruction. At least she is cute.

5. Ed357 says:

With titties like that…..

Iā€™m sure she pulled in all the police and firemen in the local area….even the off duty ones.

6. Joe Bob says:

yes, even after reading labels its still dangerous. be careful. here is my dumbass story. I was cleaning gunk in the bathroom. using a portable steam cleaner. and filled it with water and some CLR rust lime calcium remover. I live in the southwest and the water here is very very “hard”. all the faucets etc have mineral buildup after a period of time. a very bad idea. after I cleared the gas from the house and was able to breath again, I went thru the house and tossed all that chemical shit in the trash. once again: READ THE LABEL carefully.