Damn, he done clawed her clothes all up

This entry was posted in Babes, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Damn, he done clawed her clothes all up

1. I prefer to imagine that the bear is stuffed. For her sake.

2. wes says:

Yulianna, she’s looking for a man with… I’ll just let her tell you

wes
    write the damn book

• Antibubba says:

Has she replied to your email yet, Wes?

• wes says:

Shit, I can’t handle the current fifty nine year old wife of thirty six years, what would I do with a twenty eight year old? Probably die of heart attack.

Besides, as Mike_C intimated, I don’t have a wallet rating of 8 or higher.

wes

• Mike_C says:

Yulianna is looking for: “a kind-hearted man. Looks aren’t important,” but he must have at least an eight … figure net worth, I’d imagine. [site blocked for me, so I am guessing]

And sure, it’s crazy to be posing with a bear like that, but if you think about it, no crazier than the dating choices plenty of young women make every day here in these (not-so) United States.

“Once you go bear, You’ll end on welfare”.
      “After you go bear, you’ll raise the kid solitaire.”

3. warhorse says:

when bravery and stupidity meet. I don’t care how tame that bear is or how full of a belly it’s got. if you smell tasty he will try to eat you. one flip of that bear’s head and her skull is a crushed mess.

4. nonncom says:

One slap with that paw and her head most likely leaves her body…..”stupid human tricks” candidate….

5. ed357 says:

Timothy Treadwell was unavailable to comment……

Only comment heard was from the bear……”Yummy.”

6. Padawan says:

I can guarantee you the bear wasn’t responsible for the tears in her shirt. If I had to wager a guess I’d say she spent better than $70 on it exactly like it is at her local maul.