Delusional

Former Vice President Joe Biden fueled speculation he might make a 2020 bid for the White House, saying Monday night that he believes he is the “most qualified” person to take on President Trump.

“I’ll be as straight with you as I can. I think I’m the most qualified person in the country to be president,” Biden said at a stop for his book tour in Missoula, Montana. “The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I’ve worked on my whole life.”

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, Snowflakes, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Delusional

1. WDS says:

Building on Obama’s motto, Biden is going with “Grope & Change” https://youtu.be/eZGLvjSM0KM

2. Padawan says:

Excuse me for a moment…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

3. Exile1981 says:

Hillary can be his VP, thats a ticket from hell.

• crazyeighter says:

If I was President-elect and Hillary was my V.P., the first job I’d fill would be that of food taster.

4. TC says:

Good ole Creeper Joe. Go for it! Maybe he can explain how after 3 decades in Washington DC he can still claim to only have a couple hundred grand of net worth.

5. If I may pick up from where Padawan left off: “(gasp, wheeze) Hahahahahaha(cough, cough) hehehehehe! Bring it!”

6. tallow pot says:

If you didn’t know he has the highest IQ in the room, he’ll tell you…

7. NewVegasBadger says:

Joe would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle

8. rayvet says:

They say liberalism is a mental disorder. Good old Joe pretty much proves it correct.

9. Nemo says:

All Trump has to do is play famous (or is that infamous) shotgun quote on loop

“Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'” Biden said.

“You don’t need an AR-15—it’s harder to aim,” he added, “it’s harder to use, and in fact you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!

Zing Zang DONE!

10. Unclezip says:

2020 is gonna be fun. Start stocking up on popcorn now.

• Heathen says:

Don’t forget John “Butt-hurt” Kasich is making noises about running again.

Yo,Dumb ass ! You won ONE state. And only because of the Ohio GOPe .

11. Andy says:

Fucker thinks awful highly of himself doesn’t he? A retarded third grader is more qualified than he is.

12. Tom MacGyver says:

He won’t make it past #metoo…

I think the women on the ‘Hill call him “the crazy uncle…”

13. Henry Lee says:

“Doing this my whole life”. Nuff said.

14. Critter says:

Run, Joe, run!

15. Sanders says:

I reckon he mentors Occasional Cortex. Seems like they read off the same script.

16. fritz says:

Go Joe. Do it. Any of you fucking nutjobs on the left can run and be flattened. The only nut that I think stands a chance is Bernie “feel the bern” Sanders and the only reason he stands a chance is because the democrat party has turned into the communist party.

17. Bacon says:

Anyone who thinks they are “the most qualified person in the country” for almost anything not only isn’t, but also clearly needs a mental health intervention.

Even Albert Einstein would never have considered himself the most qualified physicist in the country. He constantly sought out input from other physicists.

As for politics, the only person qualfied for any office is one who doesn’t actually want the job but is willing to sacrifice, taking a turn helping their city, state, country.

In a sane society, term limits would be unnecessary because no one would actually be sick enough to want to stay in D.C. beyond their term in office.

“Delusional” doesn’t even begin to describe how sick these people in politics really are. Like any addict, although they disgust me I also feel sorry for them.