MinusIQ | The pill to lower your IQ permanently

-Murray

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to MinusIQ | The pill to lower your IQ permanently

1. cap'n fast says:

the thought occurs that slipping a bunch of leftist voter a few “50’s” would solve all the problems created by saul alinsky and his fellow travellers, however I forgot about vote mining. eventually they will die from flammable farting or cliff diving at low tide or what ever they do for kicks, so why waste the money. lets get that high speed rail line to crapsisco built. how about extending it to portland???

• Death won’t stop them from voting the straight Democrat ticket. Dead people have been voting in Chicago, Boston, NYC, and other major Democrat strongholds since shortly after the founding of the party.

2. Miles Long says:

Lighting one’s own flatulence isn’t dangerous at all, as long as one is wearing pants.

• Butch says:

Uh, have to disagree. When I was about 11 years I lit a “tear-ass” fart while in my Levi 501’s and the gas exploded in a soft “whooff”and I felt fire from my balls to my ankles. Any crotch hair i had cultivated by then was snuffed to soot.

Nope, the only safe way to light farts is to lay on your back, pants off and butt kinda sticking up. When you lite that next one it might squirt flames out a couple of feet.

3. brighteyes says:

Ol Jake da Snake at about 12 years old dropped his pants one day and left his shitters on. There were about four/five of us wondering what to hell he was doing. We had never seen anything like this. Jake fell on his back put legs over his head an held the zippo to his ass. He then commenced ta cut a fart bout the length of a tractor trailer. He damn shitters caught on fire. He was running around pounding out the flames. I assure you he was on his own on that one. We were all stunned and aint no way we was gonna pound his ass.

4. Roland says:

I am dying of laughter…. That one is great

5. warhorse says:

anyone else notice the website on the video is http://www.sleepthinker.com but in the closed caption it’s http://www.opm.gov/tribalprograms ? it’s a website for the government’s native american heathcare program.

6. anonymous says:

They serve these at DNC headquarters, helps them determine their priorities.

7. Skeletons Daisy says:

As American’s it is our civic duty to drink massive amounts of sodium fluoride (hydofluorisilic acid) & binge watch television “programs”

8. Skeletons Daisy says:

I eat glue

9. Fritz says:

I’m so stealing this.

10. Djamer says:

This is being done WITHOUT the pill and has been for the last 50 or so years. . . Duh!

Play nice.