Real Men Don’t Carry Pocket Pistols

-TW

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Real Men Don’t Carry Pocket Pistols

1. OhioGuy says:

fukitall ….. ideal carry is a Quad-50, or a Dillon

useful for clearing the left lane of 55-bandits

2. M. Sage says:

I love all the little shots thrown in there. Saying “clip.” How he doesn’t keep his finger off the trigger. How he uses Weaver. “Lighter kick.” The fishing vest.

3. Kaptain Kaos says:

See? I told you guys a box of Band-Aids and a bottle of bourbon is all you need in your first aid kit.

4. Fred says:

I call BS on the entire video. Nobody wants to get shot with anything. No thug looks at the muzzle and says “What is that? A .380? Go ahead and shoot all you want, I’m still taking your wallet.” No, you’re not. And ankle holsters? Good luck drawing in an emergency, especially with a pit-bull attached between you and your gun. BTW, sometimes I do carry a .380, and sometimes a .45.

5. John h says:

All that out of stir the pot pretty good
    John h

6. dave says:

And I’m Manny Mansfield. Pretty funny.

7. GlenFilthie says:

Awesome. At least they put the snark and humour aside when they discussed God’s caliber though! :)
    Oh … and single malt scotch is better for the more serious gun shot wounds. Believe it or else!

8. Bad_Brad says:

Man I don’t want to see the episode on “Deep Concealment”.

Very entertaining.

9. Tommie Testosterone says:

Mannie Mansfield is RIGHT! that’s why I carry a Desert Eagle in .50 caliber AE in an IWB Appendix holster plus a .44 magnum snubby in my ankle holster. A double tap to that bad guy with either one of those bad boys make for his bad day.

10. czechsix says:

OK, that was pretty good. I liked the snub nose magnum, really expected him to drag out a 454 or 460 as his throwdown….er…..backup……lol.

11. Cavguy says:

Love the vintage look and sound, just good fun here.

Thanks Mr. Lane

Cavguy

12. Butch says:

Did anyone else see that the .380 bullets were just sticking into the target, barely? Manny flicked one off with his finger. When I saw that I pretty well knew it had to be comedy.

13. anonymous says:

I figured something was up when the clip mentioned running a full magazine though a .380ACP and getting no result. Hell, I’ve seen enough videos of ADs and one round in a leg making a mofo hop around in pain. Unless you’re name is Clark Kent, not sure that is a good way to stay healthy.

14. Mike_C says: