Still not sure about that

-Angel

This entry was posted in Angel, funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Still not sure about that

1. Padawan says:

Almost all Prius owners I’ve met are not second amendment supporters.

• Exile1981 says:

We used to joke that all 3 of the prius owners at work were the 3 lesbians at work.

• rocketride says:

I’m an exception. I got mine when I was dating a woman (now my wife) who lived a 180 mile round trip away and Obunghole was promising to drive gasoline prices up above $8.00/gallon. First thing I did was install bumper stickers that made it clear that I wasn’t one of those assholes. The funny thing is how many Priuses can be found in the parking lot of the local gun club at meeting time.

On its own merits as a car, I love it. it’s quite well-behaved and in that recent surprise major snowstorm in the northeast last month, the only problem I had getting home from work on the inadequately plowed roads was all the traffic jams I got stuck in.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

Well you’ve just met one. And I’m keeping my Prius Plug-in. Just about the best car I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had a bunch from Chevy’s, Fords, Jags, BMW, you get the idea.

2. warhorse says:

those damn maineiacs love to play both sides of the political field. sky high taxes, but no gun control laws to speak of.

strange people. but they come to to NH and spend money and then leave, so they’re not all bad.

3. B says:

And that’s why I owned one….to save bucks.

It wasn’t worth it though.

4. kansasredneck says:

That would have liberal heads exploding like firecrackers. Well worth the effort to put it on some random POS err Prius.

5. The Other Sean says:

Within the past couple weeks I saw a Prius with Trump stickers on it somewhere in the Midwest.

• crazyeighter says:

Talk about making yourself a double pariah…

Almost like being a conservative atheist in the Bible Belt.

• kansasredneck says:

Manhattan Kansas? An ultra conservative named Larry. He had a bunch of stickers made that read Hey Hillary, Ambasador’s lives mater.

6. samoore says:

God, I hate those cars.

And, driving in and around Portland, I can’t get away from them: it isn’t unusual to see 6 – 8 in front of me on a freeway — all of them poorly driven.

Oddly enough, the only place I DON’T see many is at my golf club.

7. Jason says:

Believe it or not I saw a Prius with a Republican sticker on it in Portland. On top of that the girl driving it was pretty hot. Unfortunately I was taken so much by surprise that I did not have time to try and get a picture before she turned off of I-5.

8. Eric says:

I have owned Trucks most of my life until recently. Started driving 100 miles everyday to work and back. Truck was killing my back and wallet. Traded in the Sweet 4×4 jacked up, custom sound system, Tacoma for a Prius. My back loves the seats and my wallet loves the gas mileage. The money I save in gas pays for the Prius. I love it when a plan comes together. Oh Yea I am a Veteran who believes in the 2nd.