This must be what Heaven’s like

This entry was posted in Babes, Bacon. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to This must be what Heaven’s like

1. Unclezip says:

Heaven would be her in the kitchen making some BLTs, and then petting me.

2. Robert the Biker says:

Nahhh…..You see, she’s already given each of those little fuckers a name, and you’re talking about bacon sandwiches? Over her dead body!

• MIke_C says:

This one is “Easter”, and this one is “Christmas”. I’ve named this one “Fourth of July” but I figure we’ll call him “July” for short.

3. warhorse says:

if she ain’t careful, momma pig there will do more than just put her on her ass….

4. joe tentpeg says:

Hips.

Legendary.

5. WestcoastDeplorable says:

That’s some weird cross-breed of Hog. A bit of Duroc, a bit of Hampshire? Mike is probably right, she’s named the whole bunch. Sounds like my wife.

Looks like it’s going feral to me – notice the straight tail? Domestic pigs have curly ones. Of course, while I consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable when it comes to processed bacon, I don’t know shit about hogs.

• Butch says:

Those are domesticated feral hogs. The way that happens is you trap ferals and keep some of the piglets. Try to raise them to be tame. The ones that tame out, you keep and the others get eaten.

Here’s a hog fact to remember. A hog breeder may take years and many generations of hogs to improve the harvest value of the hogs. But, once in the wild, hogs will revert back to the way God made them in three generations. Gestation period for a hog is three months, three weeks, and three days. A female hog (Sow) can raise about three litters a year. The young sows are ready to breed between five and six months of age.

So, within 18 months all the years of selective breeding can be hogged out in less than two years in the wild.

• Mike_C says:

Robert the Biker gets the credit about the “giving them names” thing. I was merely being hopeful that the girl would give the piggies practical names — reminders of when they were to be eaten!

Play nice.