What the fuck do Brits know about hamburgers anyway?

The best way to keep it from falling apart is to not pile so much shit on it that you can’t get it into your mouth.

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to What the fuck do Brits know about hamburgers anyway?

1. Chris says:

Yeah eat it upside down,just like there teeth are….

2. MMinLamesa says:

From the looks of her, it was just an excuse to wolf two down.

3. Brad says:

I lived in England 72-73 and remember girls who could open their mouths that wide, but the hamburgers sucked, just “Wimpy Bars”…

• Sanders says:

When we lived in Mallorca, in 76-77, the only place you could get a burger was at Wimpy’s. It was usually just singed on the outside and raw in the middle.

Dang if I didn’t develop a taste for those and every once in a while cook my own that way.

4. Bad_Brad says:

Or the French about French Fries. Stupid Eurotrash

5. Rob says:

Burgers are supposed to be messy…

6. Snoopy says:

In England, you could end up getting a mad cow disease burger.

7. Nemo says:

She should stick to fish & chips (wtf are chips) something she MAY know something about. French fries are chips and potato chips are crisps according to our cousins across the pond. …then we wonder why England doesn’t have the wherewithal to defend their female children from mudslime rapist gangs.

8. Critter says:

She probably knows more about spotted dick.

9. anonymous says:

Thumb and pinky on bottom of burger, the middle three on top. And when it gets too messy, cut with a fork and eat it that way.

For those build your own burger joints, I just pile the veggies on the side and eat the meat and bread (along with cheese – bacon) separately. Way less messier and bread doesn’t get jacked up.

I like my burgers with a thin (key word) slice of tomato and one leaf of lettuce. I want to taste the meat instead of a salad. I also don’t like shit dripping out of it.

10. Bootmaker says:

as a bearded ‘genteman’…i try not to do messy, drippy type foods, except for barbeque. ..being a Texan, i have no resistance whatsoever to a GOOD bbq joint, and when i do find a good one, you can bet that my beard is red for a day or two

• Bacon says:

That is indeed very gentlemanly of you Bootmaker. As for me, I try to store as much of the messy, drippy foods in my beard as possible. Saves me the trouble of going to the kitchen when it’s time for my late-night snack.