What the hell is wrong with people? He’s SIX!!!

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.
-Mike G.

This entry was posted in Snowflakes, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to What the hell is wrong with people? He’s SIX!!!

1. Steven Wright says:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

2. Daryl says:

Daddy, grab that boy and run, get him away from that psycho bitch

3. H says:

Child abuse, pure and simple. Shooting that witch to protect the child would be justifiable homicide, in my opinion. I’d love to be on that jury. Not that I’m, you know, suggesting anything……….

• pigpen51 says:

H,
      That was actually my first thought. Shoot that crazy bitch and bury her, salt the ground, and hope she is forgotten. I don’t have a problem with an adult who questions their sexuality, etc. But to groom a child to be questioning their biology, at such a young age, is nothing short of abuse.
      The sad truth of the matter is, she will probably win in court, and dad and son will lose. A child at the age of 6 should not even have the slightest thoughts of such topics, but if a trusted adult, in this case a parent, pounds it into his head, how can he not end up messed up in the head?

• KLC says:

It’s the “Mother” who needs the psycho therapy!! Leave the child alone!! Pray to God the courts avoid being or trying to be “correct” and that they give the boy to his father which is obviously what he wants. This is going too far! Prayers for the boy!!

4. NITZAKHON says:

In a sane world – at least, my definition of sanity! – the mother would be completely cut off from any contact with the child, and IMHO drugged and sterilized as an improvement to the species’ gene pool.

5. Mac says:

Happened in the Weimar republic and look where that went. I think tolerance of perversion is a dangerous path as they push harder

6. Exile1981 says:

The mother needs to be kept away from the child to prevent her abusing it.

7. anonymous says:

Judge ought to give the Dad custody ‘cuz’ Mom has splinters in the windmill of her mind …

8. ChuckN says:

Make no mistake, many/most ‘trans’ kids are being actively groomed by a parent(s) or counselors. The idea that someone is ‘transgenger’ shouldn’t bother people near as much as thr level of depravity is so strong that a adults actively press kids. In my mind these adults are no different than pedophiles.

9. kansasredneck says:

The shrinks who treat gender dysphoria by encouraging the aberrant behavior should all be stripped of their license to harm people.

10. tallow pot says:

The mother, her lawyer, therapist, physician, and any others involved need a little private counseling. I thought there was something about “Do no harm” in the Hippocratic Oath.

11. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Let’s hope the judge protects this poor innocent confused little boy and gives 100% custody to the Dad. Mother is obviously a fruitcake.

12. Padawan says:

What makes this even more disturbing than it already is the mother being a pediatrician.

• crazyeighter says:

Charming. If I found out something like that about my grandkid’s pediatrician, I’d be raising hell with my sons/d-i-ls.

13. warhorse says:

weaponizing your kids against your ex-spouse is an old sport, but this is a new level of depravity.

14. CC says:

Calls the kid “Luna”; I’m gonna go out on a limb and speculate that Mom’s name is Luna-tic.

15. Mike_C says:

I had never heard of this Dr Van Meter before, but it is a good talk (my way of saying that you should listen to it). He seems rational and his presentation, deportment and speech strike me as legit (from my perspective as an academic research physician). If he’s not the real deal he sure knows how to talk and act as if he is. Anyway, if things are as he describes, the situation is worse than I had imagined.

16. Bagley says:

Munchausen syndrome.

The mother is seriously messed up in the head.

17. Bacon says:

The kid is obviously not transgender, like any young kid he merely wants to please his crazy mother. Assuming this article is accurate, the mother is insane and unfit, but the therapist and the judge are the real criminals.