Whatever works

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Whatever works

1. whynot says:

Just reason 1,777,234,890,345,001 why women live longer than men……

2. cap'n fast says:

I have no problem being up high. as in plus one thousand feet. put me on a ladder and now I’m nervous. ladders are bad news for me. used to make three parachute jumps a yearto keep combat aircrew current. parachutes are easy and fun. I would much rather bail out than ditch. airplanes just don’t do well after smacking the water. it’s all about trust. I do not trust a ladder. the ground is hard and anything hit along the way down is just insulting.
    this guy is insane or unexperienced with the potential sudden stop.

3. Martinez Alex says:

He’s done the shit before, why not even any saftey glasses.

4. Plan_K_Ton says:

My guess is, a sole practitioner of the vinyl siding arts at work there. You take the lowest bidder, you end up with some corners (like safety) getting cut.

5. brighteyes says:

Real smart. If it all collapses he has the one step ladder standing to hit first then he will smash against the other one laying down. That ought to be good for a few ribs an arm and a leg. I used to tell my helper if I fall get to hell outta the way cuz I’m looking real hard for a place to land. Always kept the area under my ladder clear.

6. SgtBob says:

Smartass me on a construction job asked the foreman, “Where’s my helmet, as required by OSHA?” Reply was simply a look for “You want to keep getting a check?”

7. outdoorjohn2014 says:

“Holy crap, man! Put on a shirt before you get sunburned and catch the melanoma”!

8. Dan says:

Dumbass idiots like this are why I will ALWAYS have a job.

9. Winston Smith says:

I did something similar when I did my own siding (it looks good, no lie). But I had a full harness tied off to the roof thru the gable. Only way I hit the dirt is if the roof came with me.

10. CC says: