When you buy garbage from Sammy

Actually, it jamming is probably the fault of those Thermold magazines he was trying to push off as top of the line equipment at one time, along with the Rothco airsoft crap.

This entry was posted in WTF? and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to When you buy garbage from Sammy

1. Eric says:

Gotta pitch that shit after lighting up a bunch of Somali pirates.

2. gamegetterII says:

But Rothco Airsoft crap is top of the line gear for blue guns…

3. Boomer says:

Evidence that you really lost your AR while you were out on your boat…….see ATF, I twernt lyin’

4. Klaus says:

Leaving international waters,got to dump them before you get to port.

5. Tsgt Joe says:

I have a couple of thermold 10 round mags and they get stuck in the magwell every time. I only load a few rounds when I’m sighting in and thought 10 rounders would be convenient. Brownell usgi 20 rounders work great and my magpul 30’s are ready for when the troubles come.

I use ten rounders when I’m shooting from a rest or just popping off a few rounds. Shooting from a rest, the magazine doesn’t get in your way and if I ‘m just shooting a few rounds, well, I can’t shoot a partial magazine so it saves me money there.

• SAM says:

You just need to find one of the “Gun Buy Backs” [how can they “buy back” something they never had in the first place?] that pay $25 for them.

6. SAM says:

I see he took any sights off it. On the international black market the may cost more than the gun, and should be legal in port. .
    I’ve been told that a lot of the large shipping/oil companies just unload them onto a small boat in international waters before they come into port.

• UH1H CE says:

Customs declarations in many countries lists gun parts as prohibited items. My brother-in-law wanted me to bring him 1911 barrels and springs to the Philippines one time. I didn’t, and it turned out to be the first time in about 20 trips that they inspected my luggage!

7. Grandpa says:

Wasteful. Although, since he has his “fanny pack” (ha ha) turned around and in front, and – nevermind, there’s just too much wrong in this picture. If a thermold mag is the problem – chuck the mag. I’m sure that AR would run 30rd Magpuls all day.

8. Grandpa says:

…and, fuck Scammy, by the way.

9. 15Fixer says:

What in the Sam Hill is he doing??????
    I hope this is just photo-shopped. Cann it for parts if nothing else!!!!

10. UH1H CE says:

the biggest disappointment with the Rock River LAR-8 is the TherMelt magazines. Then I bought mine, there were promises of good mags to follow, but during the Obama scare I bought what was available. Now I’m looking for FAL mags. Or maybe a new 308?

Play nice.