Another time waster for you

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Another time waster for you

1. grego says:

It is absolutely amazing how stupid people can be.

2. Steve says:

That guy riding the avalanche down is extremely lucky he didn’t get buried in the snow.

3. nwoldude says:

Unavailable

4. Roger says:

Absolute proof that there are a LOT of VERY STUPID people in the world.

5. AndyN says:

I thought Gandhi was a vegetarian.

6. Cavguy says:

I’m an adrenaline junky but this shit is stupid.

7. crazyeighter says:

It’s amazing how many Near Death Experiences are preceded by An Act of Stupidity.

8. Elmo says:

Starting at 7:20 is a couple of guys trying to escape from the Camp Fire in California last November.

9. ThinkingOutLoud says:

First clip – if there’s snow on the ground, that bear should have been hibernating. If it’s spring, or unseasonably warn, and it’s up and out – people should leave it alone. If you’re on a motorized vehicle and chasing or otherwise harassing an animal for fun, you deserve whatever you get.

• rayvet says:

There’s a video online, and I think it may even be these two guys. People chasing a grizzly. at the end of the video is an image of a guy whose face is literally half missing. Is it real? i don’t know. I Remember I looked into it a little and if I read the truth, guy survived. If you saw the picture they show, you wouldn’t want to survive. Also during the course of said video they show a dead grizzly in the end. I don’t know if it’s real or not, but if so, stupid as hell.

• Sabre22 says:

It looks like the bear was in the high country. it could have been crossing a saddle from one valley to the next when they startyed chasing it. It looks pretty fat for a spring bear though.