“Are you some kind of a Constitutionalist? Crazy guy or something like that?”

Fucking Rohnert Park cops have always been Class A pricks. This guy must be the one giving the classes to the police cadets.

This entry was posted in California, To Protect and Serve, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “Are you some kind of a Constitutionalist? Crazy guy or something like that?”

1. whynot says:

You or I would be charged with brandishing…..and arrested……..file civil suit against the officer himself for “emotional distress”…..I’m tired of these games, play hardball

2. 15Fixer says:

This is a few years old…. would love to know what has happened since.

• snuffy says:

Surprisingly, the cop got a pass. Yeah, who’s surprised? If he wasn’t wearing a badge, and did the exact same thing, would it be just cause to shoot him first? Sumdood pulls up in a vehicle, gets out, pulls a gun on me? I’m thinkin it is.

3. Sedtion says:

It would sure hurt my feelings if someone tore that son of a whore a new asshole…who the fuck am I kidding? I’d laugh my ass off.

4. Bad_Brad says:

Scary ass video for anyone that carries. “Crazy Constitutionalist” . I’m pretty sure he took an oath to protect that document. Not only should this little prick not be a cop, he should also not be allowed to own a gun.

5. Elmo says:

Good thing the guy didn’t have a Chihuahua at his feet.

6. SgtBob says:

A couple of assholes.

7. RosalindJ says:

“Officer Dave Rodriguez was in the neighborhood looking for parking violations and perceived McComas’ behavior as suspicious.”

Parking violators are notoriously violent.

Officer friendly got himself retired shortly thereafter. Actually retired. Not the other kind.
    Catch-up with the story; https://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/6229218-181/crimebeat-what-became-of-the?sba=AAS

Officer friendly’s request for summary judgement denied, along with the changed story of the reason for his patrol of the area;

“”Some kind of constitutionalist” -…. Shouldn’t ALL COPS BE THAT?”
    Exactly

• crazyeighter says:

The city hired private investigators to conduct an internal review that found Rodriguez followed department policy. The city announced the investigators’ findings, released one year ago, that it was “reasonable” for Rodriguez “to un-holster his duty weapon at the point he did during the encounter with the resident.”

Which pretty much points up the problem. There are police officers all over the country that can talk to citizens every day without their weapon in their hand. Rodriguez has a bad case of Little Man Syndrome; the city gave him a badge and a gun and turned him loose to exercise it.

8. Djamer says:

Most are just insecure, mommy’s boy, bullies with gunz.