Body Count

-RDM73

Yeah, I know it was illness but we can’t miss a chance to cap on Hillary.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Body Count

1. warhorse says:

yeah an illness that isn’t found in the US at this time..H1N1 is only in pakistan right now. and it really shouldn’t have killed her. not that fast. yeah, it’s a nasty flu. but she was otherwise healthy as far as we know.

the fact that there are no CDC alarm bells is “the dog that didn’t bark”

• miforest says:

this is the money quote. if she died of h1n1 there would be an investigation to determine the source to prevent the spread and identify others who might be infecte of carriers.

• warhorse says:

exactly. if it was HiN1 like they’re saying, the CDC SHOULD, by all rights be freaking out. lots more people should be dying on it right now. they should be quarantining the whole area and screening everyone.

no freakout. no quarantine. no mass death or even infection.

the fact that this is barely news when it should be wall-to-wall……

2. James Washburn says:

No, THEY say it was an illness!

3. Handy Deplorable says:

Illness……..Riiiiight.
    Arkansas flu.

4. Alex Lund says:

Certain people have long memories. Very long memories.
    Just ask the mob aka Mafia.

And there are certain illnesses I never heard about.

Like the lightning diabetic condition.
    Suffered by Thomas Richter, aka Corelli (Codename the german Police gave him as he was an informer for them) witness of the NSU Trial.
    (NSU = National Socialist Underground, you know the three people Uwe Mundlos, Uwe Böhnhardt (both dead by suicide with a repeating shotgun and two empty shell cases next to the gun – yes, who repeated the gun the second time???) and Beate Zschäpe, who killed 9 foreigners etc, but at no place of killing their genetic material was found…makes you think)

Called lightning diabetic because you dont have it and from one second to the next you suffer what a diabetic suffers without his medicine – just a 100times more extreme and absolutely lethal.

5. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

When I first heard of the story I immediately thought of "Arkancide"

6. Nemo says:

“but we can’t miss a chance to cap on Hillary.” Shouldn’t that be crap instead of cap? After all, if she was capped, there’d be no need to to keep pointing our her malicious nature, as her dirty deeds would stop, maybe.

To the point of the meme, how does an otherwise healthy, vibrant young woman become a victim of flu? This fits right in with a lot of the other deaths referenced in Arkansided stories. Coincidental association with the Clintons leading to “accidental” death. Hang on, I hear someone knocking… ;^))

7. rayvet says:

I don’t know, I’m a cynic. A young girl her age dying of the flu so acutely with no prior illness is highly suspect. I wouldn’t put it past Clinton’s professional hit people to know how to cover up the death to make it look “natural”. Andrew Breitbart was supposedly a heart attack also. Have to wonder about that one as well.

8. nonncom says:

I hear they’re calling it the “hillery flu”…..

9. Not for nothing but this is the hundredth anniversary of the 1918-1919 flu season that killed more people than WWI, which just ended. I thought about that as I lay in my hospital bed on New Years Eve, glad I hadn’t read this post until now. I’ve written more than a few bad things about Hillary on my blog over the years.

I think it’s worth mentioning a few things I’ve learned from this. First, I had the flu shot. And that bromine that taking the flu shot makes the illness less severe if you get it is very suspect to me now, if the case I had had been any worse I might not be here. There’s been stories in the news lately that the flu season is ‘lighter’ this year, maybe. But as I lay in emergency on a gurney for hours, what I heard left, right and behind me were people hacking their lungs out, just like me. Today, as I checked out of the hospital, I looked at the board showing room status and 11 of 20 rooms were marked the same as mine, Influenza.

As for the other news reports I read regarding the flu vaccine, after last years ‘poor performance’, the CDC was proud to report that this years vaccine was ‘Very Effective’. Well, as to that, more than half the nurses (including the xray tech) I was in contact with mentioned sympathetically “I know how you feel, I’m getting over the flu myself”. All the nurses I met were great, just terrific, and I want to thank them all again. And in my State, it’s mandated that they all get the flu shot. Only one of the other people in the ER there for the flu said they hadn’t gotten the shot.

So that is the one point that made me write this, if anyone thinks that because they got the flu shot they have a good level of protection… don’t.

And almost $11 a pill for Tamiful? What’s up with that? At least the antibiotics for the pneumonia are still cheap.

• Annie says:

Did they actually test you for the flu? Most likely you have a “flu-like illness” which is more common than the flu and isn’t prevented by the flu shot. One of their dirty little secrets.

10. Plan_K_Ton says:

It is very unusual for young, healthy people to drop like that. H1N1 is as plausible a cause as Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone nutjob in Dealy Plaza. It is infectious, so if she had H1N1, others in her inner circle she had close contact with are likely to have a brush with H1N1. If no other cases, then it probably is not H1N1.

11. Butch says:

I took my only flu shot back in the 1980’s and thought i was going to die. I had the worst case of flu symptoms ever. Now I am in my 70’s and will never take a flu shot. I get slight colds and slight flu symptoms every winter from the shit that blows down here from the north. But with herbs I keep my immune system healthy and am able to ward off any severe attacks.