DiFi’s 2019 Assault Weapon Ban

Washington—Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) today led a group of senators in introducing the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, an updated bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to DiFi’s 2019 Assault Weapon Ban

1. kevinH says:

I have written to both of my senators asking that they get language into this bill to say that only members of congress that vote for this bill will be empowered to enforce it…might as well make it interesting.

• loaded4bear says:

Ask them to include the entire text of the 2nd Amendment as a preamble to the bill.

2. pigpen51 says:

I have two Michigan senators, Debby Stabenow and Gary Peters, who never met a weapons ban bill they didn’t like. I have written to them both, on many occasions with no satisfaction from either one. I tried to get Stabenow out of office this last election, but of course, the dirtbags take care of their own. I don’t own an AR or an AK, but you can bet, if this somehow passes, I will be ordering one immediately.
    I really do hate these stupid socialists.

Oder it now or you won’t get the chance. PSA is running some fantastic deals right now – build kits for under 300 bucks, all you need is a $35 lower receiver that’s available at your local gun shop. So for under $350, you can own an AR.

• Tsgt Joe says:

Her opponent in this last election looked good(john james?)but he wasnt quite ready to take on Stabenow, meybe next time.

3. enn ess says:

I cannot repeat this often enough, and history will bear me out. Back in the good old days, it used to be “citizens” were allowed, and at times “required” to keep and bear arms. the type arms were often dictated by the citizens income and property holdings, as well as their station in the community. Back in the day, I’ll call them “leaders” (tongue inched reference) knew that standing armies could be the downfall of the leaders themselves, as quite often the standing armies were nothing more than foreign mercenaries. Then there were those leaders that outlawed the owning of arms, then leaders that regulated who could and could not have them, and those that required citizens to have them but only for use in their homes, then those that allowed arms ownership by all. And when you ask did al this happen. You need to be more versed in history, if that’s even taught in the indoctrination centers anymore. It all happened throughout the era of the Roman Empire, all those years waaaaay before the Birth of Christ. Even then they recognized “Natural Law” and the right of self defense. Even the leaders back then recognized there was a God! Just sayin…

4. skycat says:

Guess what these 3 have in common other than they can be bought, I will give you a hint. The same people attacked the USS Liberty on June 8 1967

5. highdesert45 says:

She can go screw herself…