Fucking Mondays…

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fucking Mondays…

1. Exile1981 says:

Looks like someone forgot the plug

2. Judy says:

Numero uno – got lucky, it was only a snowball. Not paying attention to what is going on around you will get you hurt, if not killed.

3. Kenny the Scot says:

The boat that sank while tied up – I had to go round to the west coast to a boat that had sank while tied to the pier – the crew were more interested in getting to the pub & starting drinking than they were in tying the boat up properly. They were up in the pub for a fair while, the tide went out, the boat fell over on a sandbank, the tide came in, water entered into the fuel caps on the deck (which had fallen off when the boat keeled over) and the boat filled up with water, while tied to the pier.

When the boys finally made their way back down to the pier all they saw was the top of the wheel house and the masts.

We had to go round there and sort out the engine, drain the water out of everything, run flushing oil through it, etc – a nightmare job, it was.

But it can happen.

4. nwoldude says:

I can too easily image the ‘effort’ that went into the kitchen shelf.

5. FaCubeItches says:

That guy in the first one does a really good JFK impression…back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.

6. rick says:

#5 No crumple, not even a scratch on that car. It must be a James Bond car designed by Q.

I got misty eyed at seeing that vessel sunk at the dock. It looks like a fine gaffer-rigged schooner.

7. kennymac says:

#2 Purple loosestrife. I hate fucking purple loosestrife.