“I don’t know what it is but I hate it”

-RDM73

This entry was posted in Snowflakes, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “I don’t know what it is but I hate it”

1. Chris Mallory says:

Toxic masculinity means all those sidewalks had the snow shoveled off them.

Get rid of toxic masculinity and civilization ends about 3 weeks later. Or as someone said, “Get rid of men and society lasts until the first oil change is needed.”

2. bogsidebunny says:

“Toxic Masculinity” according to many women I’ve talked to is the slimy, God-awful tasting gunk aka: frumunda cheese they wipe off their lips after a ballroom dinner.

3. Rob says:

Just shows you how well the propaganda campaign is working

4. J says:

Here is a workable definition that hopefully will decouple being a man from toxic masculinity….

Toxic Masculinity == being an ASS!

Be a man, do manly things, don’t be an ass!

There is a corollary in toxic femininity as well… see there… equality! :-)

5. just sayin says:

l don’t know what “toxic masculinity” is, but “toxic feminism” is those women who want to destroy men just for being men, and l HATE it.

6. Trib says:

The taste a woman gets in her mouth when the man doesn’t wash his peepee when showering.

7. brighteyes says:

I like the young girl majoring in Womens Studies. Big employment rate with that degree. She could not answer the question because her airhead liberal professors had not yet told her what to say. She has no thought process of her own or intellect however, she is able to echo what she hears.

8. LoL No says:

They “hate” what they’re TOLD to hate, period. Our schools no longer educate, they indoctrinate. My only hope is their role in all this isn’t forgotten when the balloon goes up. That goes double for the propagandists masquerading as journalists…

Play nice.