Okay, I need to try this one

-Jason

This entry was posted in Humor, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Okay, I need to try this one

1. Jason says:

Another one of his pranks is that he rigged a cell phone to electrocute the holder. He would sit down and leave his phone just far enough to his side that a thief could grab it without them thinking it’s a trap. After they got a few feet away his hidden cameraman would hit the electrocute button.

• Muzzle Blast says:

Damn, that’s a pretty harsh prank. What does he do with the bodies afterwards? :-)

2. ray says:

Better idea, maybe not as humorous. Get Samsung phone [ Gusto 3 ] for $ 13.00, go into settings, take option BLOCK ALL CALLS THAT ARE NOT IN MY PHONE BOOK. Every so often check ‘ blocked calls,’ just for the satisfaction of denying all those fucking assholes the ability to annoy me with scams I don’t give a shit about. I’m at over 60 calls those fucking dickheads were not able to annoy me with. Open beer, take long swig, laugh at how you snubbed all those fucking people you did not want to talk to anyway. Go to knuckledragger – look for cool pictures and politically incorrect statements – with bad words. I’m lovin’ it.

ray

3. Bear says:

I did a very brief variant.

-ring-
    “Special Agent White, Telecommunications Fraud Division. How may I help you?
    -click-

For some reason, spam calls dropped off after that.

4. wes says:

The one I like to use is,

Me – Hello,

“Yes, this is Jim from xyz company and this is just a survey…”

Me – Hey I’m glad you called me.

“You are?”

Me – Yes, I a umm, there’s no easy way to say this but,… your girlfriend just found out she’s pregnant and she’s headed over to your house to tell your wife, I just thought you should

click

hello, hello,

I’ve heard several sharp intakes of breath just as the line went dead. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they get home.

wes
    wtdb

5. Anderson says:

My shtick is to offer to sell them something back. Totally baffles ’em.

6. .45-70 says:

If I answer, and it’s a human female. After she gives her spiel… I ask her what color of panties she has on. It goes downhill quickly.

If they say you can’t talk to me like that…. I say ‘you’ called me.

Many variants of this to use…

7. Lofty says:

“ya know .. a couple a drinks and a cute little Mexican midget”, that’s some funny shit right there.

8. nonncom says:

No warning…..coffee on the screen along with buggers cause it came through the nose….it’s not right, I tell ya’….

9. KenWats says:

Best prank response to a telemarketer ever.

Play nice.