“Respect mah authoritah”

This is the dramatic moment a man is slammed to the ground, tasered and arrested after questioning why four police officers are pulling over motorists at a stop sign.

The shock incident took place on New Year’s Eve in Shreveport, Louisiana, US after the man told a police officer to ‘back up off me b****’.

In footage filmed at the scene – by the man’s own brother – he can be seen questioning why police are ‘wasting resources on pulling over someone at a random stop sign’.
MORE/VIDEO
-Steve

This entry was posted in To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “Respect mah authoritah”

1. bob says:

should have shot his ass.

2. arc says:

Goons. Lucrative pay and benefits or not, I refuse to sign up with America’s domestic enemies.
    Four year officer gets about $58,000 a year here and tops out around $90,000 after 20 years.

These men have a civil rights case. Unfortunately the taxpayers will foot the bill, rather than the goons salary.

3. gamegetterII says:

Read comments on story-way too many people support cops doing this shit.
    Which is why the police state continues efforts to exert more and more “control” with hardly anyone questioning their authoritah to do so.

4. Curtis says:

This sort of thing goes a long way towards explaining why Americans no longer give a shit if people shoot cops. The cops are letting themselves be thugs on film and don’t care. Ergo, I don’t care.

5. Butch says:

I am waiting to start reading about cops, here and there, dying from asphyxiation from a tie-rap necklace.

6. rd says:

Racist Cops picking on a visible minority in a Southern City for questioning their right to pull over dangerous drivers running stop signs at low speed.

/s

The city coffers need to be filled. Traffic tickets are a real moneymaker. Besides on New Years Eve they might get someone with alcohol on their breath.