Snowflake triggered

When Camila Coddou found out her former employer, who apparently co-owned a chain of coffee shops, had a politically charged YouTube channel called #MeNeither, the feminist felt compelled to expose her. And now she’s paying for it.

Coddou worked as an operations manager for Ristretto Roasters in Portland, Ore., from 2013 to 2018. She says the coffee company and cafe chain is co-owed by Nancy Rommelmann and her husband, Din Johnson.

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Snowflake triggered

1. Rick T says:

Bitch lost her new job after snitching out someone with a different opinion. In Portland??

Wow, the real world is pushing back harder and faster than I expected

2. Mike_C says:

Fast-forward to today, and she’s out of work for being a whistleblower. “Rather than hold Rommelmann accountable for her poor behavior, I am being reprimanded for bringing it to light,” [Coddou] wrote on Instagram.

Point of order. Coddou is NOT a whistleblower. She is merely attempting to silence a dissenting point of view. There is an unsubtle difference between the two. It sounds like Coddou simply doesn’t like Rommelmann’s opinions and politics, and is trying to claim the moral high ground. I suppose Coddou’s remark of

As a queer women of color who has worked in the largely cis-male-dominated field of specialty coffee for over a decade

should have been a clue to stop reading, but I was trying to be open minded and all. And what does her sexual orientation and skin color have to do with anything? Does it make her “suffering” and mental anguish somehow more important and valid than that of other people? Oh, but my people have suffered more than your people, so my pain is more real than your pain!

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

I think you nailed it, Mikey. She needs to STFU.

• Nemo says:

“As a queer woman of color…” made me reading stop right there.

You’re right, Coddou needs to understand the difference between whistleblower and stupid.

• Tennessee Budd says:

“As a…women…”
      Apparently, there are multiple personalities inside that bag of shit, and none of them understand grammar. Don’t know how you can be a women.

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

+1 Mike C. I think there’s also some element of revenge against her former employers, too. She left because she didn’t like their politics, and then tried to cause an Internet pigpile when she found out about the videos. I think she’ll find that the kind of people who share her politics don’t make a lot of money – unless they’re politicians.

3. Tsgt Joe says:

“And she’s out of work for being a wistleblower” no, she’s out of work for being a judgemental busy body. I’m so sick and tired of people believing they are the sole recipient of God’ own truth and that they are obligated to shove it down everyones throat.

4. Critter says:

No one in their right mind should hire this “person”. In this day and age trash talking one’s employer gets around.

5. PoppaGary says:

I made the mistake of reading some of her blog posts and getting a dose of her SJW views. She is one messed up person having an abortion in early HS, practically living on therapy and everything is a result of the racist misogynist white peoples.
    I was trying to figure out how she ID as a POC, she looks pretty white to me, but she is that other white, a Latino.
    She is also 31, but acts like still in college or something.