They were just poor misunderstood children

COOKSON, Okla., (KTUL) — A family member of one of the three teen suspects killed after breaking into a Wagoner County home Monday is speaking out for the first time.

The grandfather of Jacob Redfearn believes shooting and killing the 17-year-old and his friends was not needed.
-Inbredredneck

This entry was posted in News, Okies, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to They were just poor misunderstood children

1. Mr Daniel Lumis says:

All of these “children” tested for meth, were wearing masks, gloves and carried weapons. Words were exchanged before they were shot which means they didn’t run when they saw a gun.

• M. Sage says:

I was gonna say; usually the others will break and run after the gun is produced and if not then, when the first round is fired. I’ve seen video of fuckers literally running over their “buddies” to get away when lead starts flying. And that’s even guys who are armed themselves! For example… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGzyLfPURr4 And here’s one of a guy leaving footprints on his partner’s back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXBBAA5fjc

I can’t find the source video for the first one, but the way the “blocker” checks out as soon as shots are fired is pretty typical.

• crazyeighter says:

Three “yoots” on meth with weapons vs. 1 homeowner with an AR-15. Sounds pretty even-up to me.

• Plan_K_Ton says:

Amazing that the “news” did not mention any of that. The shooter is lucky to have come out on top.

2. M. Sage says:

Armed with brass knuckles and a knife. Yeah, this wasn’t just planned as a burglary, it was a robbery.

Deadly weapons are deadly weapons and the warning is my locked front door. Anybody chooses to ignore the warning, it’s game on by big boy rules.

3. C.R. says:

if you are man enough to break into someones house , you better be man enough to face the consiquences

4. Dan says:

Grandpa need to be shot also…..the apple doesn’t usually fall far from the tree….grandpa is probably a criminal also.

5. Tim in AK says:

{“There’s got to be a limit to that law, I mean he shot all three of them; there was no need for that,” said Schumacher.}

Ya know what else there’s no need for?
    Raising kids and not teaching them that committing home invasions is okay.
    Just sayin’…..

6. GI-had Joe says:

Look Grandpa, I understand your hurt and anger, but direct it at a young man who was making bad choices and hanging with the wrong crowd. Or, perhaps, it was the others hanging with the wrong crowd. Either way, do you honestly expect the homeowner to ask the perps,to fill out a questionnaire to determine intent and whether they were good boys? Come on….grieve privately for the boy that was never disciplined and thought this would be okay. Damn shame.

7. bart simpsonson says:

All the comments are great, correct, and I cannot add a thing to them….. The herd is being thinned….for the good of us US…..Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…………………….

8. John says:

Everyone teaches their kids to stay away from “bad” people. You just don’t know if you are breaking into a bad guy’s house. Occupational hazard

9. SgtBob says:

Grandpa ought to know what happens when you take brass knuckles to a gun fight.

10. Oswald bastable says:

Three for three. Well done!

11. Bobo the Hobo says:

It amazes me how many “good kids” have never been in trouble before and end up DRT

12. Duke says:

This story is from Thursday, March 30th 2017 …. It’s officially an historical report at this point. Just sayin’ …