Want, need, gotta have

If you’re like me, then you might agree that grenade launchers in the hands of vulnerable young women with the will and skill to use them would likely put a dent in violent crime rates across our great republic. Alas, while high-explosive 40mm rounds might never be available to us mere mortals, it is a surprisingly practical thing to add a live M203 grenade launcher to your personal firearms collection. Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT) makes the genuine mil-spec article, as well as gobs of cool-guy accessories. And, unlike most defense contractors, the company also values the business of individual American citizens.
FROM HERE
-Maingun

This entry was posted in Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Want, need, gotta have

1. bogsidebunny says:

Hell, it’s just an oversized shotgun. Single shot, not even a semi-auto. Dianne Feinstein should be “down with that”. Matter of fact I bet he score of guards already have them strapped on their M-4 carbines.

2. Noveske Lou says:

39mm rounds and launchers are legal and available

3. (((Doc B))) says:

I’ve had one for years.

4. Ray says:

I liked the M-79 better. Both are NFA “firearms” so none such for you peon’.

5. Rmb says:

Is there a news article that supports this story?

6. dangero says:

LMT now also makes a perfect replica of the 40mm launcher in 37mm, Brownell’s sells it. I picked up one for a retro build, it is EXACT to what I carried in the army except it is not only not an NFA item its not a firearm at all and they make lots of fun civilian rounds for it. Everyone gets very angry over the price but I could afford it and it makes me happy so criticism noted but I don’t care.

7. Padawan says:

Oooooohhhhhh Warhorse! I know what I want for our anniversary! :-D

8. Unclezip says:

When I was finally issued an M-16, I could not hit the side of a barn with that plastic piece of shit. Qualified in five minutes with the M-14, as that’s approximately my squirrel gun growing up (.303 Enfield). Then somebody had the bright idea of adding a few pounds of weight via an M203, and voila! Dead shot, and even if I missed, I could still blow up the unfriendlies downrange. I loved that damned thing.

• SgtBob says:

Only time I ever had a problem with an M16 was failure to feed, and that was a magazine of blank cartridges. Sixteen years, and no other problem. Perhaps your issue M16 didn’t trust you enough to cooperate.