Wap Splat

This entry was posted in History. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wap Splat

1. Klaus says:

Jap splat!

2. C.R. says:

Score , Battle ship 1 kamakazi Zero

3. .45-70 says:

Why do people still use FaceBook? They seem to think they control America’s voice.

Google, too. It’s a communist plot to take over the world….and they’re succeding.

Another blog I enjoy and has excellent stuff is Ninety Miles From Tyranny. Mr. Miles is a self-professed Libertarian but to post or contact him you have to sign in with Google+ or some such shit. A libertarian, patriot until you’re not….i guess

Fuck that.

Has anybody ever told him about the sign in? He may not be aware of it. You have to realize that the view of the people that run blogs isn’t the same as it is for those that read it. After all, it’s not like we read our own blogs, nor do we sign out to comment on them.
      Readers tell me things about my blog that I don’t know about all the time.

4. Dan Patterson says:

That demands an explanation or I will create one of my own.
    Great photo.

5. De Oppresso Liber says:

Could be a John McCain carrier landing….from the archives of course.

6. Wolffman says:

This photo was posted on WarOnline a coupla months ago, reportedly a kamikaze plane outline, one that missed by just a little bit, but many “experts” called fraud, said it looked photoshopped. I commented, one thing for sure, it was a dead jap. Got censored on FB because of that comment, called it “hate speech”…fuck them, I called it like i saw it…

7. .45-70 says:

Wirecutter,

You made good points

I would contact Mike, but have to use Google+ to do so….

8. nwoldude says:

Did they always fly with the wheels down?

9. G22timmichigan says:

O i think jap torpedo bombers wheels didn’t retract. I think they were called suzi

10. G22timmichigan says:

Correction they were called kates