We need more signs like this

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to We need more signs like this

1. jack says:

It’s a nice idea, but pothole country would have snowdrifts in the background, not palm trees.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

Oh yeah? Here is Socal we have potholes you can lose the front end of your car in. AND just last year they raised the gas tax .17 a gallon, supposedly to fix the roads and bridges. A bill was on the ballot to cancel the tax, but you had to vote FOR the reversal and people got confused because they thought a “yes” vote was to continue with the tax. However despite the extra tax every time we fill up, we’ve seen no improvement. I like that sign, though. A lot.

2. B says:

If I could buy ’em cheap enough, I’d put em up all around my area

3. GI-had Joe says:

LaLa land

4. Paul B says:

True. But potholes can appear in other areas as well. We just get some big ones. It is amazing to see some truth coming from the government though. Usually they have their hand out with a cop to assist with your philanthropy.

5. ChuckN says:

Hang all the signs you want, it won’t change anything. We can’t even get a majority to the voting booths every November (this includes Repubs, conservatives etc…). Taxes and tax spending is obviously too esoteric for the population. Even though they directly impact all, it’s only when the average person stops all withholding and has to start paying in regularly do they start taking an active interest. This is why the feds and every state and municipality have fought for keeping withholding tax and fighting tooth and nail against the population at large paying quarterly taxes instead. People don’t see what they would be getting, only what they receive. This is why small businesses tend to be exceedingly economically conservative.

• enn ess says:

That’s about the only way I can think of to get fed, state, local gov back in line, just quit paying taxes. But it won’t work unless everybody does it at the same time. Possible but extremely unlikely. Hell, for what I pay annually in sales tax I could live quite well for a month or two, including buying ammo…. BLOAT

• FrankP says:

Hanging signs isn’t the answer…

Play nice.