Yet I’d be arrested if I pissed in the hallway

A Washington DC Cuban restaurant has been fined $7,000 for demanding a transgender woman show ID before using the ladies’ restroom.

Workers at a restaurant called Cuba Libre in the capital asked Charlotte Clymer for identification in June 2018 when she tried to use a women’s bathroom, then followed her inside and told her to leave.

Writing in a thread that has gone viral, Charlotte explained how when she went to use the restroom in the establishment, she was physically stopped by an attendant who demanded her ID to prove it said ‘female’.
-Rurik

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Yet I’d be arrested if I pissed in the hallway

1. Chris Mallory says:

I don’t usually care what people do as long as kids and small animals are not involved.
    But stories like this make me long for the cleansing fire that is surely coming.

No one should be required to bow down to someone else’s mental delusion.

2. WoodBurner says:

I don’t give a shit what bathroom you use as long as you use it by yourself.

That said, This shit will come back one day to bite the alphabet bunch in the ass.

3. Frankie says:

I’m sure she’s taken,Man?!

4. Carl says:

Pandering to mental illness.

5. Steven says:

If I owned that place I would put a $1 surcharge on the next 7000 patrons bills.

Steve

6. Djamer says:

And surgery paid for by the U.S. Military, (taxpayers), of course. Shoot it!

Also, eating in restaurants is slowly ending now; takeout, delivery apps, etc. . . Fuck using their dirty, no paper towel, germ filled shithole bathrooms anyway.

7. bogsidebunny says:

Want proof “it’s” a babe? Simple apply the 2-finger bowling ball grip test. If both digits sink in up to the last knuckle she’s good-to-go!

• Bacon says:

Uh, Bogside, seems you’re not up on the latest medical technologies. Let’s just say that your proposed test is no longer a reliable indicator.

8. Skipperdaddy says:

“Abandon Hope, all ye who enter”

9. Padawan says:

If I’m in the privacy of a marked ladies/womens room and I see a dude (whether he’s in drag or not) standing there I’m going to take him as threat against my personal safety and pull my gun.