Backtrackin’

On Feb. 5, the congressional office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posted a new blog entry under “energy issues” detailing her “Green New Deal” proposal and answering “frequently asked questions.”

The page, announcing an 8:30 a.m. launch on Feb. 7, is now gone, and a top adviser suggested Friday it was actually authored and distributed by the GOP.

By the afternoon of Feb. 7, Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., removed the document from her website without explanation but following backlash and even ridicule over the radical plans outlined within it, including a call to “eliminate emissions from cows or air travel” — which would functionally ban the latter — and to provide “economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work.”

This entry was posted in Commies, Politics, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Backtrackin’

1. Elmo says:

Tucker Carlson had a guest that flatly stated the ‘unwilling to work’ part was a lie.
    Naturally, he was the liar.
    Here’s the original 8 page document-

2. Jeremy says:

Her FAQ’s need the following;
    Are you nucking futs? NO, just seriously retarded and woefully uneducated.
    How stupid are you? Follow me on twitter and you will be wondering if I have blood flow to my brain.
    Congress needs to put together a fact finding group for Venezuela and make sure (1) that she is on it, and, (2) that they leave her there.

3. Bear says:

She and her staffers can’t get any of the stories straight. Some say it was a GOP plant, some say it was real, but a draft that was accidentally posted.

FAQ #1: “How MANY times did your mother drop you on your head?”
    A: “I can’t count that high.”

• Elmo says:

I like the letterhead on her congressional stationary and website; an outline of the Capitol dome and the Statue of Freedom.
      She’s a complete and utter fraud.

• crazyeighter says:

My first thought was that the site had been hacked by The Onion

4. WoodBurner says:

I believe this young lady and her staff will pay dividends for at least 2 years.

5. Sedition says:

I honestly don’t think that that cunt will make it through her term.

6. bogsidebunny says:

The dimwit spic came under the Pelosi hammer and was made to dial it back so that her Socialist agenda would gain more Liberal support. Even most Liberals were laughing their asses off at the genuine idiocy she not only was promoting, but still firmly believes in. Now the bimbo has been elected to Congress by her NYC swamp mates she’s running around like a amphetamine injected chimp in Disney Land after being handed a M-3 machinegun with a full 30 round mag and an open bolt.

7. Andrew says:

This GND wants us all to experience the fun of Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. Seriously. No fossil fuels, no animals, so exactly how does the food get grown?

Part of me is laughing, part of me is screaming in frustration as to the stupidity of New York City.

8. gun monkey says:

The Internet never forgets and screen shots are forever.

9. Steven says:

My take on all this: AOC is a DNC operative. She’s designed to bloviate all the true ideals of the progressives. And when the chuckles from the normals becomes too loud; they’ll pivot to a more resonoble platform.
    A platform that is still terrible, but seems better than what she proposed. And sadly, the RINOS will vote for it.

• ChuckN says:

I’m a bit torn on this. You may be correct, especially since the Democrat-communist machine backed her so heavily. However, I can’t name idea to come out of her mouth that Dems haven’t suggested or even run on already. I think maybe the Dems are mad simply because AOC is forcing a ‘put-up-or-shutup’ roadblock. Many realize that AOC’s plan are nuts and would only result in fascistic tyranny. If everyone realizes that the DNC has openly backed everything AOC talks about there’s a very real chance the game is lost. The only way to salvage it is to ramp up the number of false-flags to a degree that they force an open civil war and can then assassinate at will to gain full control. Crazy theory, maybe; but considering the aggressive anti-western policies stated and implemented in the last 10 years alone, it’s getting a lot harder to dismiss.

10. mygirlp says:

She’s getting tons of attention and media coverage, she’s now a know quantity with most people and even if she comes off dumber than a box of hair…always remember any publicity is good publicity, esp. for a politician.

She’s going to get more and more publicity because she’s pushing the Marxist platform and that, along with murdering babies, is what the dems are all about.

11. Just a Chemist says:

I say, give this bubble-head ditz every economic acid trip she has asked for. I’ll crash the system hard enough to wake the normies up and we can just get this war shit over with. We’ve been the proverbial lobster in a pot for the last 100+ years as .gov control has ratcheted up, always slowly. I’d rather have done it all before my children were born, but that didn’t happen.

12. sjmld says:

It moves the Overton window just a bit.

Play nice.