Friday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Friday gifdump

1. Andrew says:

I’ve seen two people ejected from a pickup rollover at about 90mph. One did a powerslide on his face and ground it pretty much off, the other was impaled on a tree and died. So, yeah, bodies really do fly like that.

And is that the world’s largest condom?

• Tal says:

I witnessed a wreck where I saw a young man ejected almost straight up (much higher than those crash test dummies) who landed face first on a cement interstate. I got to him about 20 seconds later. Flattened face in a large bloody puddle. DRT.
      Realized his mother, the driver was almost 50 yards down road.
      Wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes.

• pigpen51 says:

My dad often told of the worst car crash he came upon. The driver of a big rig had wrecked , and he was trapped with the tractor on fire, getting close to him. The cops had gotten there, and the guy was begging the cop to shoot him. The cop would not do it, and the guy eventually burned to death. My dad never got over it completely.
        I have seen where a man was killed in an explosion from molten steel. When I got to work, they still had not cleaned it up, and there was like a shadow where he stood, with steel outlined every place around, just like the chalk outline on television drama’s. One of my harder days at my 35 years at the steel melt shop.

2. tallow pot says:

Jaguars must not use Lucas electrics.

I hit a red Ford PU at a crossing with locomotive at about 20 mph. As the truck swung through the air in front of me, I saw the driver through the windshield, flopping around inside like a rag doll. Totaled the truck, but the young man walked away unbroken.

3. wayne says:

I remember #8 as the lead in to the 1960 TV show “The Roaring 20’s”. Damn I’m old.

4. nonncom says:

I remember when I was about 4 years old my grandpa raised Brahma bulls for the rodeo….meanest SOB’s in the cow kingdom….I used to walk along the barbed wire along the pasture and one of the biggest would spot me and charge like a freight train right at me, and just when he got to the fence would turn and run along the fence…..scared the crap out of me….sometimes he’d blow snot at me….I told my grandpa I didn’t think he liked me, but he said not to worry about it….he didn’t like anybody….

5. Bob M says:

Wow… in that SUV rollover, two guys got crushed early on, before the other two got tossed into the air. Seatbelts…. they’re there for a reason.

• Will says:

You do realize those are crash test dummies, right?

• Bob M says:

Yep, you’re right. Looking closer, watching the arms in particular, shows that.

• Andrew says:

Thing is, humans look like crash test dummies when they get thrown out. Weirdest shit ever.

Of course, crash test dummies don’t bleed, leave their brains all over the place, or shoot their intestines out like silly string when broken in half.

The things I’ve seen. Proudly wearing a seat belt since seeing my first brain in real life. About 10′ from it’s former owner.

• M. Sage says:

This is true.

And the thing that struck me as the most odd is the smell. First time I smelled the inside of a person, it struck me how much it smelled like fresh roadkill or field-dressing a deer…

6. anonymous says:

Dude attempting to mount Brahma 3rd from top – prey animals typcially have their eyes set on side of skull to give them a greater field of view of anything sneaking up on them. So even if snout appears that they are looking another way, they have an eye on you, even from the rear.

That white car getting crushed must have been a government contract car. “Vehicle blinking signal will work regardless of getting beat the ‘F’ up . . .

7. Paulo says:

I talked with a SAR Tech once (Search and Rescue) and he described the worst crash he had to deal with was a small cessna that went down by Bella Coola. Upon impact the pilot was ‘extruded’ through a hole in the windscreen ‘just like toothpaste’. Thought someone might be interested with the comments on the dummies.

8. Aesop says:

Best repurposing of a treadmill ever.

And bonus points for the garden rake landmine.

9. Ruth says:

I have a sudden desire to go hunt down a couple old treadmills now

Play nice.