Friday gifdump Part II

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Friday gifdump Part II

1. loaded4bear says:

In all my days, I’ve never seen a magazine fail like that.

I had some Colt brand 1911 magazines fail like that about 30 years or so ago – about 4 or 5 of them in a row, in a single day. I bought one at the gun shop and took it straight to the range in back, the bottom plate came apart after 10-12 rounds, so I took it back to the counter and exchanged it for a new one. That went on several times the same session. Finally the owner opened up a new package there at the counter and actually pulled the bottom plate off with his hands. He immediately took them all off the shelf and apologized to me.

• DixieDennis says:

I had that happen with some cheap-assed mags in a Ruger mini-14.
        Started with Tap and ended in co. Of course it happened at a range with plenty of freakin witnesses.The only mags that work in both of my mini-14’s are ruger mags.
        DixieDennis

I’ve got a 20 round Pmag that works great, but any other brand other than Ruger, I can’t even get the damned things to feed reliably.

• Tsquared says:

I have seen it a couple of times in Afghanistan. Those were also some very used and abused AK’s.

2. pigpen51 says:

The tree dropping on the truck? My friend and I cut wood in high school to sell. One weekend, when I was working my other job, pumping gas, he went out and was cutting firewood. He dropped a tree onto the bed of his truck. It was a smaller one, it only put a smaller dent on the back of it, so it really didn’t mess with the capacity any, but he still was pissed. Kind of the same deal, the tree actually hit another tree high up and pushed off and came down twisting and the high end clipped his truck.

3. nonncom says:

What dumbass lands a plane in the desert with the gear down, if that’s real….

4. Steve S. says:

I have to admit I laughed at that tennis one. Just stomp that bug, don’t play with it!

5. Ranch says:

helluva nice road rage takedown

6. Miles Long says:

Rolling Rock in cans? She deserves to be arrested.