Just sayin’

This entry was posted in PETA. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Just sayin’

1. Tom MacGyver says:

Wait ’til one shits on ‘ya!

2. BadFrog says:

Alexa Occasional Cortex?

3. bill589 says:

I love cattle too. Hot and red and right next to the mashed potatoes.

4. brighteyes says:

I agree with Paul. Especially about the they have to tell you five times what they are. Imagine walking down the street with a sign saying, “I’m Heterosexual!” Why would anyone do that? I guess these assholes think they are socially special or something.

5. Paul B says:

Names Smanes. Named and sold them to the butcher. Even named the chickens. I know I am cold some days but you raise Herefords for their beef. Not to be your buddy.

BTW I can’t stand Gays, Vegans, Peta pussies and Lesbians or the ones that are so fucking crazy they do not know what sex they are.

Any time you talk with them you have been told 5 times in the first 3 minutes how they swing.

Long past time the gene pool got thinned.

6. RonM says:

Actually, Bessie was a sweet old gal. Wouldn’t hurt a fly. But Mittie was a real bitch. She was always trying to crush you against the wall in the barn and break your ribs or worse, or kick you in the chest while you were putting the shackles on her, or even slap you upside the head with her shitty tail while you were putting her on the milking machine. And bringing her in from out in pasture for milking?… You’d better watch your back! She was lucky to have survived that summer I spent on my uncle’s farm – or I was.

7. warhorse says:

padawan says

“besides the two-legged heifer in the corner?”

she’d comment herself but even though she hasn’t commented today she keeps getting the “you’re commenting too fast” thing.

• Nemo says:

I’ve was getting that one myself yesterday after a couple of months of being “too fast” free.

8. 15Fixer says:

Elsie…. the cow for Borden’s, I think.

9. Daryl says:

Grew up; on a farm. We named our cows and ate them too.