Marlboro to quit making cigarettes

It’s official, Marlboro has announced they will stop making cigarettes! Marlboro Cigarettes, owned by the world’s biggest cigarette company, Philip Morris International, announced they are moving toward smokeless alternatives and smoke-free products, such as e-cigarettes and safer tobacco products.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Marlboro to quit making cigarettes

1. warhorse says:

bullshit. that’s like ford saying they’re not making any more trucks.

2. Exile1981 says:

So I guess the Marlborough man will take up knitting and drinking soy lattes?

3. crazyeighter says:

And just how are redneck fifteen year old girls supposed to display their bad-assery?

4. SgtBob says:

As P.T. Barnum said, You makes your business decisions and you takes your chances. Hippie stock buyers won’t make up for the losses.

5. Paul J says:

I’ve never smoked. Just about all my friends who do smoke Marlboros. This is totally suicidal

6. Greg says:

I tried this on a female coworker who is always bumming smokes at work: I put a 20 dollar bill inside a pack of Marlboro Lights and carried the pack in my pocket. A day later she came up to me and started bitching about being short of cash for smokes…since I wanted a lil’ somethun-somethun from her I made a trade and it worked to perfection. She got the smokes, a little bit of cash and I got one helluva somethun-somethun..:)

7. fritz says:

Get Woke, Go Broke

8. Buzz D. says:

I smoked three packs of Marlboros a day for over 40 years. I quit over 10 years ago. I still want a cigarette every day. But with chronic bronchitts, emphazema, and brochiatits, open heart surgery, and way too many complications to mention, I don’t smoke on the craving. Add in a little agent orange problem, cigs are bad. Still able to walk and stand up to piss, so I’m good. Will I sue Phillip Morris? Fuck no. I put these Marlboros in my lips, they didn’t. I took a hit of E-cigs once, couphed my ass off. Pardon the misspellings, I am old and in the way.

9. ChuckN says:

Why grow the tobacco when the hippies with suck straight nicotine in those stupid pens. And with the leftists pushing them now most kids have them too.

Play nice.