Never slow down, never grow old

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Never slow down, never grow old

1. Critter says:

Foreplay: “Brace yourself sweety!”

2. James says:

Oh, baby, baby, baby! You’re so hot! I wanna……. *snore

3. nwoldude says:

“Get ’em while they’re young before they grow fangs”……as the old joke went.

4. brighteyes says:

I’m pushing 70 hard and the wife 67. We love sitting in the park or walking and seeing young folks pass and give us that Oh, look at the old folks smile. I reckon they think we are talking about our grandchildren er maybe church. At moments like that I’ll say something to my wife like, how bout a blow job. She will understand and maybe say something like how bout you kiss my ass. I’ll reply with something like I’m gonna take you home and ravage your bod. With what old man and we will go and on. Of course the youngsters don’t hear this. Yep, just a couple of old farts liven the life mon.

5. Skeletons Daisy says:

Just mash it in like wet linguine

6. Padawan says:

One of the times my grandfather was in the hospital (he was reaching some 88 or so years old) he had this obviously lesbian nurse who could actually pass as being straight despite her shaved head. She was rather pretty and my grandfather, being the horny old bastard that he was, was trying to talk her into “coming home” with him when he left the hospital. When she told him that she only liked women he pulled his hospital gown aside, pointed at his pecker with the foley catheter hose sticking out of the end and said “I can fix that.”

7. Richard Watson says:

Definition of Wisconsin Sex: Only one participant needs to be awake.

8. F.D.R. in Hell says:

I think I know why Eleanor went “Round the World” with Amelia Earhart… I mean beside my limp noodle.

9. Elmo says:

Q- What does an 80 year old woman taste like?
    A- Depends.