Trump jabs at Sanders and that other commie

President Trump said the United States will never become a socialist country in his 2019 State of the Union address.

“We stand with the Venezuelan people in their noble quest for freedom — and we condemn the brutality of the Maduro regime, whose socialist policies have turned that nation from being the wealthiest in South America into a state of abject poverty and despair,” Trump said Tuesday night.

“Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country,” the president said. “America was founded on liberty and independence – not government coercion, domination, and control. We are born free, and we will stay free.”
MORE/VIDEO

*****

I loved the expression (or lack of) on Bernie Sander’s face when he said that.
Yes, I watched the whole damned State Of The Union Address. I can’t believe that I did it, it’s the first one I’ve ever watched.

This entry was posted in Commies, Politics, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Trump jabs at Sanders and that other commie

1. Roger says:

The looks on Bernie the commie’s face were priceless! Just like the expressions and behavior of occasional cortex. The both of them should be sent to Venezuela for a month of deep immersion in REAL socialism.

2. LoL No says:

The irony was utterly lost on all the demwits sitting there atop their fictional moral high ground in their WHITE ROBES…. Hmmmm. Seems I recall another group of “tolerant and inclusive” democrats, famous for white robes….

3. Andrew says:

Watched last year, watched this year. The man definitely knows how to work a crowd.

And he’s the worse Hitler ever. Calling out ‘Happy Birthday’ to a Jew… Worst Hitler EVER.

Really, when he talked about Americans getting on the concentration camp bound train, and ‘Angels from Heaven,’ well, that right there choked and teared me up.

Damn.

Good man. Must have been how Daniel felt in the Lion’s Den.

4. Bill says:

The failure of our public education system has produced a whole generation or two that is totally oblivious to the insidiousness of Communism. Communists are a murderous and treacherous group who will stop at nothing to get their system in place.

5. Stretch says:

I would go so far as to say “Reaganesque.”
    And when he told the Ladies In White “Stay standing you’ll like this next part too” I almost wet myself.
    When the Holocaust survivor helped his GI liberator to his feet I broke down and sobbed.

6. Paul B says:

And islam is following the same play book as socialist. Socialism alway ends in violence. It was a good speech and a rah rah message. Now we shall see what the left does with it.

7. bwayne says:

Its the only SOTU I have ever watched and I am 68

• POd American says:

I’m 65, and the only ones I’ve ever missed since I first voted were Jimmy Carter’s and the Magic Kneegrow.

8. Michael in Nelson says:

I too watched most of the SOTU for the first time. I think it’s because many realise the importance of the Trump Presidency. While Trump lacks a politician’s voice for soaring rhetoric, it was a great speech. Pelosi trying to get her false teeth to sit still behind him was a distraction though.

9. nonncom says:

I started watching in 78′ with Carter….been watching ever since…..this was a good one….the squirm and discomfort on the left was delicious….

10. WestcoastDeplorable says:

I thought Pres Trump did a fine job of calling out the Dems to stop being the pack of assholes that they are.

11. eclectickelvin says:

The only thing i wish President Trump would have done different was when he brought up the Border Wall. I wanted him to turn around to Plastic Nancy and say By the way, you have a big beautiful wall around your place. How many illegals have gotten through. None i bet.

12. brighteyes says:

Those women so damned stupid. Four times a Democratic controlled Senate voted against the 15th Amendment. A Republican Senate finally gave them the right to vote. So, the assholes are dressed in white celebrating their right to vote whilst hating the Republican party and supporting the party that thought they were to fuckin stupid to vote. Maybe the Democrats were correct?

13. MT says:

“Wow. Haven’t seen that many Democrats wearing white since they founded The KKK.”

14. tallow pot says:

I didn’t watch, was Ruth Bader Ginsburg there? Or is she still Missing In Aktion?

15. just sayin says:

y’all know that “socialism” is just “state owned facilities that benefit the citizens not corporations” huh?
    like public schools, public roads, public parks, public hospitals
    but then, don’t let a millennium of indoctrination by the “we demand a “user pays” system because we have all the money and we can afford to pay” crowd get in the way of a great rant, huh.
    in Australia, everyone (except those who fall below the poverty line) pays 1% of their annual gross taxable income so that EVERYONE can front up at a public hospital or a “bulk billing” GP and get free medical. but you all keep feeding big pharma if you want.
    my 59 yr old wife just spent 4 days in a flash new hospital (royal Adelaide hospital) for a colonoscopy, a huge single room with an awsum view, en suite and all. the cost at the end? ZERO NADA ZIP NOTHING, a friendly wave bye bye to the ward nurses and home we went.
    curse that fucking socialist medical system we have :p

• wes says:

It sounds like your wife may have had problems or complications as most the folks I know that have the procedure are done in an hour or so at most and it is performed as an outpatient procedure.

Best wishes for the well being of your wife.

Wes

• just sayin says:

thanks, yeah she normally has issues, she only craps every 4 days and then its 3 or 4 times and 2 of those are bowl blockers.
        she started as an outpatient, then an enforced cleanout as an inpatient and then they found polyps, she is almost the wrong side of 60.
        l got photos of the room and the views from the 8th floor are great.

16. brighteyes says:

Four days Inpatient for a colonoscopy! Something wrong with that. It’s a two hour outpatient procedure tops.

• Rob in Katy says:

That’s what happens with socialized medicine, that is why all the world leaders, even those in Socialist Countries, come here.

• Robert the Biker says:

I guess that would be all of those who don’t come to the UK. I had a horrific bike accident(” I didn’t see the motorcycle”; yeah, fuck off you blind cunt), titanium pins to hold my leg together, then later an infection (twice) that nearly carried me off. Cost to me? nothing! It’s not ‘free’, we pay what is called National Insurance and that and general taxation pays for the NHS. It’s not perfect by a long way, but nobody here worries about the cost of seeing a doctor or going in to hospital.

17. CC says:

Bitches in white musta left their hoods at home.

Play nice.