Woe Onto Them

One of the more memorable statements made by the person who was erroneously given the title of POTUS, has now been declared true, when he once boldly admonished us saying, “We are no longer a Christian nation.”

Only in a non-Christian nation can the Catholic Church, or any Christian church for that matter, stand by and berate young teenaged boys for wearing a MAGA hat at a right-to-life rally, and nearly in the same breath, not consider the excommunication of a governor or the legislators who rejoice in their newly found right of ‘elimination’ of a newborn baby.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Woe Onto Them

1. Rick says:

After the preacher scandals, I don’t think the Catholic Church has a lot of moral room to berate anyone.

2. Steven Wright says:

I pray for a great awakening in our nation. I know that God is just. I fear for our nation. Kenny I want to invite you and Mrs. Lisa to our church. We are very close. We have a God called preacher who God speaks thru. Halifax is just up the road. You have my email. I will send you the address and time if you would like to come.

3. Nemo says:

What finally made me thoroughly disgusted with the whole Catholic Church scandal was Cardinal Bernard Law being spirited off to Rome so that he couldn’t be prosecuted. Then, there were years and years of new stories about other Bishops and Cardinals in other US and foreign dioceses guilty of the same cover ups, AFTER the original stories broke in the early 00’s. You’d think these people would have learned their lessons from the original stories, but no, what they did was double on their perfidy.

Sound like some other large national organization that you know of?

• crazyeighter says:

Then there’s little things like neither Nancy Pelosi or Mario Cuomo have been excommunicated and can in fact still receive communion.

4. Steven Wright says:

Read Ann Barnhardt then it all makes perfect sense.

5. pigpen51 says:

I am a Christian, and have even attended Bible College for a year back in my younger days. I no longer attend church, for various reasons, which if listed, would probably be recognized by everyone as being one or another of their pet peeves. But even though I do not belong to any organized religion, an oxymoron if ever there was one, I am a true believer, and a committed Christian. And I do believe that if we choose to turn our nation around, and return it to it’s once glorious state, we must do so God’s way, by seeking to follow Him. Most Christians are familiar with the verse. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    We will never fix our nation on our own. In fact, the only way that we even have a chance is if we humble ourselves, that is, if we admit our own helplessness, confess to God our wickedness and turn away from it, and seek forgiveness, and God, who is just, promises to forgive us and to heal our land.
    Make no mistake, God loves every single one of us, but He hates sin. In fact he hates it so much that He sent His only Son to die as payment for it. And He will not look the other way forever at a nation who not only kills millions of it’s babies every year, but whose leaders of one half of the country are proud of it, and proclaim it is to do with the health of the women who allow it to happen to their own children. We can also look at the violence done in the name of God HImself by various factions, as if God wants someone to kill the doctors who run an abortion clinic, and call it good. Or the leaders who take away the right to defend your families lives from those who would cause them harm. No, God indeed would step right in and heal this nation in a second, but only when we turn from our sinful ways and actively seek Him and His righteousness.
    Pray that we don’t wait too long. Because God is a God of love, but He is also a God of Justice and Judgement, and it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of a vengeful God.

Play nice.