Cocksuckers

I’m suspended from Facebook again for either 30 days or 90, I ain’t sure.
I posted my usual shit yesterday after my heartfelt and most sincere apology on my first day back, and when I got up this morning I checked again and my account was still active. I left the house at 8 and went into Portland (Portland TN, not antifa Portland) to help my father-in-law renovate his bathroom and when I got home around 4:30 I checked again and immediately got 3 different notices saying I was a racist, intolerable and just a fuck up in general and I was suspended for 30 days. Now what I want to know is am I serving those 3 suspensions consecutively or concurrently?
What’s funny is they didn’t tell me which posts were so offensive and when I went back to see which ones they had a hissy fit over, I couldn’t find a single one they pulled. Did they suspend me out of principle, or what?

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Cocksuckers

1. John Taylor says:

It seems that Facebook is really cracking down on “unacceptable” posts. I too got a suspension. The funny thing, my post wasn’t even that offensive. It was a picture of a large 4×4 truck with Trump on the front bumper. The caption said “Protestor plow.” This was considered too offensive?? I can’t get the pic to show here, so I put the pic on my website and added a link…

• Sarthurk says:

They don’t understand sarcasm. You hateful misoginistic racist bastard! ;-)

Sarthurk

• Bert says:

Maybe the way back on is to say: “Yes, Mr. fuckerburg, I really, really want back on your piece of shit platform and to prove it to you I will suck the privates of any person of your choice-whether it be a he/she/it-as a good faith gesture to prove to you, Oh Master, my everlasting subservience to you, for evermore and Eternity”.

If that doesn’t work, go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

2. gamegetterII says:

I don’t even know if I’m still suspended or banned from Farcebook or what.
    One of these day’s I’ll waste the time to figure out my password, log in and delete Farcebook

3. Sarthurk says:

Hey! DON’T GO THERE!

Problem solved!

4. brighteyes says:

How do you get off face book? I went in years ago and decided nope not something I want to do. I’ve tried to erase myself from them and it appears to be impossible.

5. john simonds says:

Please show us the posts that did the trick. I look forward to them every time. I’ve been waiting for days to see how quick you could pull it off this time.

6. Daryl says:

You have a traitor on your friends list.

7. Pointy End Out says:

Probably suspended you out of force of habit OR just being proactive

8. Bill says:

I left Face Book about two years ago and my life is so much better without the aggravation. What a major time waster that is to say nothing of the general irritant factor.

9. Free Citizen says:

Why not just stay off Facebook? They don’t have anything to offer that has any value and they are monitored by the Feds. Keep those assholes guessing on what we are doing. Have been off it for years now.

Actually, you’d be surprised at the number of posts come off new feeds that I get off FB that I can’t get without going to each individual site and I’m sorry, but I don’t have time for that.
      As far as me being monitored by the feds, all they have to do is come here – so what’s the difference?
      And last but not least, if I’ve had 3 30 day suspensions in the past 92 days, isn’t it obvious that I’m fucking with them?

• George says:

I don’t understand? You never post anything offensive …..

Well, except for that Mossberg shotgun hate crime shit……

• Elmo says:

And who, may I ask, do you NOT fuck with?

• Paraclete says:

Screwing with them or what have you…
        Nothing good can come from ANY
        engagement with them.
        Don’t forget that they’re now using all
        social contact to “red flag” people too.
        One doesn’t need the aggravation of
        of their attention.
        Just like the ‘ol proverb, “Keep poking
        the bear and he’ll eventually eat you.”

Red flag me from what, getting a job? I’m retired.

Everybody keeps telling how it’s going to come back and cause the powers that be to bite me in the ass. If that’s the case, I should probably shut down this blog because it’s 10x worse than anything I post on FB.

• Paraclete says:

No my friend…not a “job”
            your fing firearm rights.
            The red flag is the new swatting…
            When one is red flagged they come
            to your house and f
            ck you up.
            No warning
            No interaction
            No rights
            You’ve just been determined to be too
            dangerous, don’t you know.
            They just act and it’s up to a liberal
            judge to decide when, and IF, you ever
            get them back.
            And you’ll never see your ammo again
            even if you get a gun or two back.
            We’re on the fast road to civil war !
            Stay low for now so you can act later.
            In other words, “keep your powder dry”
            Listen in to http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com
            tonight on weapons wednesday

Again, I post worse on this blog every damned day. So basically what you’re saying is they’ll ignore everything I post here but come after me because I fuck with muslims on FB?
              And there ain’t no red flag laws in Tennessee.

10. Padawan says:

I just bought five days for suggesting on an anti-Trump friend’s page that if Trump is impeached Pence becomes president, appoints Trump as VP then resigns, thus making Trump president again. The Fakebook Nazis removed my comment and put me in jail for five days.

• oldawg says:

LMFAO over and over. Lady you be lucky the libs didn’t throw you inna real brick and mortar jail for that.

11. ZombieDawg says:

Fuck Fakebook. Never signed up with them as I saw them for what they’ve now been shown to be. They’re in massive decline and users abandoning it faster than the Titanic.
    Give ’em the flick and don’t look back.

12. Garrin Porter says:

Never saw anything that was bad enough to have you banned again.

13. tmckelve1 says:

Why do you want to be associated with these fascist liberal shit bags. Just leave these assholes and do your own thing on the blog. I stopped going there about a week after I signed up just a bunch of weak minded assholes that can’t see the forest for the trees.

14. Lofty says:

Keep fuckin’ with em if ya want Ken. It makes me smile anyway.

I can hear the woosh sound from here as the sarcasm flies over their heads.

15. it was a pre-emptive suspension—they knew you were gonna fuck up anyway so why wait till you did—the ministry of truth doesn’t waste time anymore…….when will you evil nazi alt-right white nationalist hate speakers learn???? the AOCs have taken over….they’re in charge now LOL

16. Mike says:

Kenny – evidently FB got ahold of your old Army higher-ups for a ‘character reference’ and they just said “Yeah, the shit he got away with back then….” :)

17. pigpen51 says:

I can feel the love for you all the way up here in Michigan. The opposite of love is apathy, and we all know that they are not apathetic towards you, but the total opposite.
    So I bet you have a tingle running down your leg, like Chris Matthews after a good rectal exam from Dr. Feelgood. Barrack Obama has a medical degree, that is why he doesn’t want anyone to see his college transcripts. He is too humble.

18. Jeep says:

I’m now on another 30 day sabbatical for using the word ‘muzzie’ because it’s offensive or insensitive. The first 30 days was for a post in 2013 and the second in 2014. I’m sure I’ve been ratted out. Hate ‘em all!

19. Doc says:

Look at your followers. Someone is ratting you out. Filing a complaint. Time for a rat search.

20. The Jannie says:

“racist, intolerable and just a fuck up in general” You deserve a gold star for effort!

21. Just a Chemist says:

I don’t use fakebook, but I wonder if I were to make an account, post all shorts of offensive stuf… can I report myself?
    One wonders if 10 million people did that, report themselves and each other; would that gum the works up any?

Play nice.