Free Tide Pods when you vote!

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said at her weekly press conference Thursday she personally would support lowering the national voting age to 16.

“I myself, personally, not speaking for my caucus, I myself have always been for lowering the voting age to 16,” Pelosi said when asked by The Daily Caller about her thoughts on the issue. “I think it’s really important to capture kids when they’re in high school when they’re interested in all of this and learning about government to be able to vote.”

*****

Illegals, dead people, kids – democrats don’t give a shit who votes for them, do they?

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Free Tide Pods when you vote!

1. arc says:

No… the younger they are, the more socialist they are. Fresh out of indoctrination camp and pumped full of bullshit.

I doubt a 16 year old can sit on a jury, buy their own gun, sign up with the military. Young, uneducated, minorities vote democratic, purely a vote grab.

2. nonncom says:

Impressionable young minds, with volatile hormones rushing through their veins, emotions affected by tales of hardship and sorrow, with those big, bad Republicans just wrecking everything….yes indeed, these are exactly the kind the democrats are on the prowl for….My Dad, RIP, used to say if you’re young and have a heart, you’re probably a democrat…..after you actually experience the world in all of it’s depth and honesty, and you’ve grown up a bit, own a business, raising a family, etc., you are probably at this point a Republican….if you’re not, then you are a snowflake liberal, who hasn’t got a clue about the reality of things, and will be lost for the rest of your life….

3. 1980XLS says:

Hoping 16 year olds vote for who their liberal public school teacher tells them to.
    That’s what this shit is all about.
    Fuck these democrats.

The ones in college are ignorant enough (ever see guys like Mark Dice or David Crowder go onto a campus and ask the kids questions?)
    If anything the age should be raised to 26. The age where by law they actually have to buy their own medical insurance and cannot be of their parent’s policy.

4. lilyrat says:

Nancy thought she said vote at the young age of 61 not 16.

5. Bert says:

I see it coming: voter registration will be submitted along with the birth certificate papers at the time of birth,
    -or worse yet-
    at the time of abortion.

6. Roger.45 says:

Wouldn’t that call for a change to the 26th Amendment?

There is a process to make changes to the Constitution. But, like everything that the Democrats want, “…fu*k the Constitution” we have a pen and a phone.

• Sanders says:

Yep. I thought the voting age was a Constitutional issue?

Of course, you are also supposed to be a citizen to vote, but they ignore that too.

7. meh says:

If anything, the voting age should be raised to 25. Let people figure out how the world actually revolves, rather than voting for an idealism that they know nothing about yet have been indoctrinated.

• Lineman says:

Raise it to 25 and limit it to under 65 also only property owning men can vote on national elections…

8. Mike_C says:

“it’s really important to capture kids when they’re in high school”

Note the choice of words.

It’s been many, many years for me, but is US Government still a required class for High School Seniors? A class they normally wouldn’t take until they’re 17?
      Except Asians, they devour that shit at 12…