I’d park right next to the asshole

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I’d park right next to the asshole

1. M. Sage says:

I’ve got a tow strap in my truck. Pretty sure I can straighten that car out.

2. Jeremy says:

Worked with a guy who parked his new truck straddling the line. I parked close on one side and another co-worker did the same on the other. Both of us were working overtime, new truck guy wasn’t.

3. SgtBob says:

You use a parking lot, you chance a door ding. Nobody likes it. Don’t want a door ding, park way the hell out yonder.

• Sabre22 says:

I have a 4 door truck F250 3/4 ton and all the doors now have dings. I park at least 3-5 spaces away from everybody else and invariably someone just has to park right along side. even when I park at the opposite end of the lot from the store.

4. brighteyes says:

Might want to keep a battery powered drill in yer vehicle with a 3/8’s bit for moments like this? Of course due to those pesky security cameras go park somewhere else and arrive on foot with something covering your head or face. Now I aint tellin ya how or to do this but it does sound like fun don’t it? One last bit of advice, drill on the side of the tire.

5. deb harvey says:

i am not good at backing up and when driving a truck i have parked like that in a little used part of a lot so i could pull straight out. that driver may have poor backing up skills. please give benefit of the doubt. thanks

• John h says:

As long as you’re not being up for 20 rows of parking spaces I don’t think anybody will mind.
      John h

• John h says:

In the front twenty rows, geez i dont know why they even invented that voice app thing.
        John h.

6. Jason says:

Twice I’ve gone to Lowes with my truck, parked away from everyone and pulled up to take one and a half spots front to back so I could load wood just to have some ass hole park directly behind me even though there were empty spots on all other sides. Zip ties, carts, and ass holes door handles go together well.

7. Padawan says:

Warhorse doesn’t let me keep sidewalk chalk, zipties, ball ping hammer, nails etc. in the car. Can’t figure why…