Somebody’s blood pressure just went through the roof

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Somebody’s blood pressure just went through the roof

1. brighteyes says:

Don’t you ladies hate it when ya get yer stethoscope stuck tweence yer tits?

2. Exile1981 says:

Actually 10 minutes a day looking a boobs has been shown to reduce mens blood pressure and stress levels. The same study also showed that size matters, an A cup set has no effect and anything over a double d increases blood pressure.

3. lil jack says:

HELLOOOOO NURSE!!!!! (Animaniacs)

4. Dan Patterson says:

What fun!
    Cool chick; it’s Monday and I just saw this. Made my morning.

5. Jim says:

Well, mine for starters….

6. boobiesforme@luis says:

Mine did!

7. Antibubba says:

Damn, this isn’t covered by my insurance!

8. Padawan says:

Aren’t push up bras a great illusion trick?

9. DanB says:

I go to the VA; nurse takes my BP and says it is a little high. Doc takes it a few minutes later and it is normal. I tell him it is because they always have a pretty nurse take it the first time.

She is not, and I don’t know the real reason. Maybe it is some BP phobia I have. Maybe it is the (short) walk I have to take from the waiting area to the office…God I must really be out of shape.

• Mike_C says:

“Maybe it is some BP phobia I have. Maybe it is the (short) walk I have to take from the waiting area to the office.”

Probably a little of both, more the latter, likely.
      Obviously I don’t know their procedure, but proper BP measurement would be:
      1) after you’ve been seated 3-5 minutes (i.e. not having just run up the stairs, or all pissed off about the idiot who cut you off in the parking lot, etc)
      2) your arm, supported on something, at about heart level
      3) correct sized cuff

Or the doc is just saying “normal” to blow it off. What are the numbers?

10. Sanders says:

I feel the big one comin’ on, LaMont!! Get that nurse here, STAT!!