Try punching your kid

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Try punching your kid

1. POd American says:

Use a shock collar on your toddler??? Just guessin’ that would work.

2. Robin says:

Give your son to someone else.

3. Sabre22 says:

Tell the Little bastard (child) to stop hitting the dog or he is going to get bitten. When the dog bites the child do NOT blame the dog. instead give the child an ass-whoopin for hitting the dog. problem solved.

4. Mark D says:

The only serious spanking I recall from my childhood was after I kicked the dog. I must’ve been three or four. I got tapped a few times after that but that one left an impression about behavior that is JUST NOT ALLOWED.

5. Padawan says:

Animal services needs to come and take the kid to a shelter.

6. M. Sage says:

I’d bet money that the majority of people who’ve been attacked by dogs did something to provoke it.

7. B.S. in V.C. says:

When the boys were 3 and 2 it was time to get a new dog,the wife brought home a mutt half rotweiller and black lab. She was an honery shit ,when she got to mean with the boys i’d snatch her up by the puppy scruff let her know that ain’t happening when the boys got to mean with her id snatch their lil ass’ up by the puppy scruff let them know that shit ain’t happening.13 yrs. Later those two boys don’t do shit outside if chopper ain’t with them. Best dog I’ve ever owned

8. Andy says:

Starve the dog for a week then tie a sirloin around the kids neck. Problem solved.

• brighteyes says:

I like the way you think.

• little johnny ask his teacher, three women sitting at a table in an ice cream parlor. which one is married, the one licking the cone, the one biting the cone, or the one sucking the cone? teacher: the one sucking the cone?
        little johnny: no, the one with the wedding ring, but i like the way you think.

9. Gryphon says:

I have a Horse that sometimes Steps on My Foot. It’s Obvious when it’s Deliberate, so He Knows when I Elbow Him in the Throat that I Know. This Kid needs to be Taught a Lesson by the Parents before the Dog does, as far as it Sounds, the Dog is Trying to think the Kid isn’t Hostile.