Yup, a true Southern Belle, she is

Hillary Clinton’s occasional southern accent made a well-timed return Sunday in Selma, Ala., where she spoke at an anniversary event of the 1965 “Bloody Sunday” march from Selma to Montgomery.

Clinton — who is known for lapsing into a southern drawl when speaking before southern audiences — occasionally affected a rhetorical tone resembling many of the preachers in attendance.

Speaking to one, she said, “Reverend Green, when those bones get up, and when that spirit is breathed into them, and they start climbing out of that valley, the first place they go is to register to vote!”
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, Skanks, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Yup, a true Southern Belle, she is

1. WDS says:

I’d hate to be in that bitch’s security detail, the temptation to terminate her with extreme prejudice must be brutal.

• DanB says:

I was taking some training in DC back when she was in the Senate. Ended up getting the E ticket tour. Stated at the Senate building, rode the underground tram to the Congressional building, sat on the House side and sat on the Senate side. Stood leaning over the edge and who should be passing below…the Devil. Had a sudden urge reach into my pocket and go over the edge at her.

Now the rest of the story. Passed a number of security checkpoints along the way. At the first we had to empty our pockets. Found I was carrying my tiny Swiss Army pocketknife. Hid it amongst the keys from my pocket in a plastic bucket and walked through the line. No foul; no problem. Did that a number of times. Finally, conscience got the best of me. At the checkpoint into the Senate side, I walked up to the Security guy and said, “Sir, I apologize, but I entered and found I was still carry my Swill pocketknife.” He waved at me to approach closer; I thought I was in deep doo doo. He gestured for me to lean in close…
      and whispered, “That’s OK, but your fly is open.”

So when I say I reached into my pocket and thought about going over the edge, I figured it was a clean drop, knife in hand. Forgive me for failing all of you!!!

2. Bob says:

Hillary is part of the (like many others…) “WABOC” club….What a Bunch of Cunts

3. Nemo says:

At least she FINALLY made it official. She’s NOT running. Thank You Lord.

What I really can’t understand is all of the MSM hype about the announced and NOT announced Dem candidates “consulting with” or “getting advice from” from the Queen of Mean. Who the hell wants advice from a multi-time loser? The Dem’s are their own worst enemy with all of the baby killing, climate change and socialism boooolsheeeet.

We all dodged a very big bullet in 2016. Hopefully we’ll dodge another in 2020.

• Sanders says:

Oh, you can bet she’s running. Remember, in Liberal-land, winning is losing, losing is winning, women are men, men are women, black is white, white is black, strong is weak and weak is strong and …… Not running is really running.

Watch as the clown car fills up then empties out. The dims will say there is nobody who “represents” the party. Then Hitlerly will be reluctantly recruited to save the day against Orange Man.

• crazyeighter says:

Whereupon the Dems will join in lockstep and support her to the moon and back. I wish Republicans would learn this lesson.

4. Carl says:

Sounds about right. Democrat voters have a habit of rising up from the grave.

• crazyeighter says:

To prevent me from rising from the dead on election day, I’m leaving instructions to my son to take a copy of my death certificate to the County Registrar.

Lepke, no s much dumb as having an extremely short memory.

5. nonncom says:

Hey, those bones don’t have to be “breathed life into” in order to vote…..my grandfather always voted Republican til the day he died…..now he votes democrat….

6. Skipperdaddy says:

All that was missing was her in blackface and purse fulla hawt sauce.

7. singlestack says:

What southern drawl? All I heard was a yankee trying to imitate a black preacher.

8. Greg says:

bet that church scene looked a lot like this:

9. Bill says:

Lawdy, Lawd! This woman is a total SHAM! And to think, people still think she is the ticket!

10. Lepke says:

They seem to forget that the people who used a fire hose on them in Selma were Democrats ! Bull Connor was not only a Democrat,he was an officer in the Democrat National Committie These black people vote Democrat every time,voting for the same people who did this shit to them.They are the dumbest people on the planet.

11. SgtBob says:

Now, now, Let’s not get all over Miss Hillary and her (ahem) Southern accent. She doesn’t use it in front of white Southern folks. White Southerners are smart enough to see through it, but (in Miss Hillary’s playbook) the others gonna do what the white woman says.

12. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Phony is as phony does…Forrest Gump.

13. the other jack says:

contemptuous racist pandering.how does the audience not see it?

14. Spin Drift says:

Cankles was in Selma when the tornadoes hit Lee County. Didn’t see any of them rushing to help the newly injured, dead and homeless. The Dems can take the BS they are selling and peddle it somewhere else. Their was no political, religious or social divide that Sunday evening. There was brother helping brother and damn the rhetoric. This is a place that will mourn the passings, remember the day the sky fell upon them, the day they stood back up, thanked the Lord and got to work rebuilding their community. I was not born here, we moved here for my daughter to go to college but I live here now.