Dash cam gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Dash cam gifdump

1. Yinzer says:

I swear that people do not know how to drive. Just told someone (over 40) recently that the left lane is for passing… he did not know that, but, gee he said, it makes sense!

2. pigpen51 says:

I was in a horrific traffic accident at the age of 20, I got t boned by a car doing 55, right on the drivers side door post in the middle of the two doors on my 4 door Ford LTD. PIcked that big monster up and threw it into the ditch around in a 180, then set me down like nothing.
    I broke my back and pelvis. Everytime I see some of these really hard smashes, it scares the shit out of me.
    My dad and my oldest brother went out to the place they towed my car to see it the next day, and my dad got sick. The steering wheel was up on the dash board, touching the windshield. It was a mess, but still running. The first guy on scene had to ask me where the key was, to turn it off.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Ruskis drive like Kamikazes fly

4. Trish says:

Damn, that train!

5. SgtBob says:

Amazing how many times a driver in slidey trouble finds a light pole to stop his forward movement.

6. Daryl says:

What did the dealer say when no 1 pulled into the lot to unload?

7. Paul B says:

fed ex will be late today.

8. rolldog says:

Fed Ex trucks are the biggest PITA. Fed Ex trucks must have governors (mechanical or electronic) that limit the speed of the truck to right around 70. When someone is in the slow lane going 67, the Fed Ex truck swings out to the passing lane for the next 3 miles going 68. Traffic backs up a whole lot in that time. And the Fed Ex trucks never seem to notice that a line of cars is bearing down on them at 80 when they make that move. Arrrrgggghhhh. Even more pronounced in states where the interstate speed limit is 75.

9. TwoDogs says:

Sharp intake of breath on #3.

10. hey!@luis says:

Half of those could be the asshole driver’s here in Miami.

11. olds mo william says:

Notice that the train signal crossing gates failed. They remained in the vertical position.

• In the colder climes, the buildup of ice and snow can do that.

In driver training, in these parts, they emphasize the need to look both ways before crossing a railroad grade. Or don’t as my Driver Ed teacher said, it’s your ass.

12. Tennessee Budd says:

#10 is definite pucker time–or, as my dear, departed Daddy (from East Texas) used to say, “You couldn’ta drove a straight pin up my ass with a sledgehammer”.

13. Sonny says:

Wait. WHAT…in #13 the fedex truck and the train, how does the tractor(with no damage to the drivers side) end up on that side of the train and yet the trailer BEHIND it is hit? enlighten me.

• ncgreg231Lc2 says:

train is proceeding down the track normally. Crossing gates fail to activate (due to ice buildup?) Fedex tractor crosses train tracks. Fedex trailer is still not clear of tracks when hit by train.

Maybe is a little confusing because TWO fedex trucks are crossing the tracks at the same time? (at first i did not even notice the truck/trailer in the opposing lane…the one that the train collided with…was ALSO a fedex vehicle!)

14. Macumazahn says:

#6 was clearly avoidable if someone had been paying attention, like maybe if the driver in #10 had been behind the wheel instead.
    I’ve considered getting a dashcam, but maybe they are madness-magnets LOL

Play nice.