God bless this child and her parents

This little princess was watching the procession go by in Lancaster, OH as Sergeant Joseph Collete was driven by. He was killed in action in Afghanistan. Her parents are doing it right! The little girl is 3 1/2 years old.
-Jeff

This entry was posted in Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to God bless this child and her parents

1. Hybo says:

Last August there was a local small parade led by a horseman holding our flag. I looked around and saw people NOT standing up and taking their hats off while the flag was passing by. I yelled out loud to stand up, some did and some just looked at me with bewilderment.

2. TC says:

Yeah, nothing more American than sending your fittest young men and women to the fucking desert half way around the planet to get maimed or slaughtered on behalf of Israel.

3. brighteyes says:

We would go to the rear for a few days every month or so. Time to sit on bunkers an catch a buzz. Always out of the blue somebody would say, “Well ya gotta remember why were here.” Ya could a heard a pin drop. We hated that shit hole and all the people what lived there.

4. brighteyes says:

Forgot to add, God Bless that lil girl.

5. lineman says:

Notice it’s always the dirt people, their kids, and grandkids dying never the people or their families who send them…Who again are the smart ones and why do we wonder why they think they can rule us…Sad That…

6. FaCubeItches says:

Not to worry, comrades! Public schools and college will properly indoctrinate this Young Pioneer!

7. pigpen51 says:

I won’t let anger at stupid and unjust wars allow the significance of the honor displayed by this little girl be diminished. She is a gem, and I predict that she will grow up to be a credit to her parents and this nation. She makes me proud to be an American, and grieve for the loss of the brave soldier that she is paying her respect to.

Play nice.