GPS jammers

To prevent GPS monitoring on your person, cell phone, or vehicle, a GPS signal blocker from The Signal Jammer will stop tracking signals. Maintain your privacy, keep your movements discreet, and avoid unauthorized surveillance by utilizing a jamming device.
HERE
-Steve

*****

Shit, I’d have a blast with it just watching people get pissed off as they drop call after call as I drive alongside them on the freeway.
“Where are you going, honey?”
“Oh, just out for a little drive.”

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to GPS jammers

1. Tsquared says:

I used to work for a communications company. A certain state hired us to build cell phone jammers for their correction facilities. The engineer that designed the unit had it working off of a 12 volt power supply using just over 6 amps. It worked great on a 12v lighter in a pickup. Or so I have been told…

• the other other Andrew says:

The Fed Gov (9th Circuit Court) has determined that cell phone jammers in prisons violate the prisoners’ rights.

President Trump can’t change the 9th Circuit quick enough.

2. Dan says:

Get caught within of these and the penalty impose will be akin to what would happen if you are caught with an unregistered silencer or full auto firearm. The FCC is VERY good at tracking such signals.

3. Padawan says:

I need to get one of these for when I work with those know-it-all, snot nosed high school kids.

4. Stretch says:

And THAT is why I still have a 15 year old flip-phone and a basic “fleet level” SUV. As for my wife’s “smart phone” … well, we just tuck it into my steel lock-box when traveling.

5. Bear says:

Just don’t use it too consistently. Illegal as hell, and the FCC has been know to track users down.

6. Jive Talkinfool says:

I used to encounter these when driving coast-to-coast. Always when a semi was adjacent. I’d lose everything on approach and then gain after a certain distance…this was nearly a decade ago.

7. censusdesignatedplace says:

I used to have a linear amp in my truck for my CB. When I noticed that it squelched the heck out of my FM radio I had a fun time with cars next to me at a light when I keyed it up.

Play nice.