Is somebody stirring up shit?

OPELOUSAS, La. — Authorities in southern Louisiana are investigating a string of “suspicious” fires at three African American churches in recent days.

During a news conference Thursday, Fire Marshal H. “Butch” Browning said it wasn’t clear whether the fires in St. Landry Parish are connected and he declined to get into specifics of what the investigation had yielded so far but described the blazes as “suspicious.”
-WiscoDave

*****

I’ve always taken things like this at face value until proven otherwise – until Obama got elected and the racist accusations began, which got a hundred times worse after Trump became President. Now I’m suspicious of any claims made by blacks. Can you blame me?

This entry was posted in Race, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Is somebody stirring up shit?

1. David Font says:

A black college professor wrote a book about hate crime hoaxes. He found over 400 examples; Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War by Wilfred Reilly

2. Trish says:

Absolutely not! Things have gone downhill since obumbles opened his mouth. This race shit has been shoved down our throats over and over. I am so sick of it. Makes me want to lump all blacks into one category and it is not a good one.

3. Big Al says:

I remember the rash of black church burnings when Clinton was in office. They almost all proved to be hoaxes and insurance fraud scams.

4. Unclezip says:

Smollett is getting around, ain’t he?

5. “Now I’m suspicious of any claims made by blacks. Can you blame me?”

I can’t. But, black fok sho nuff can! Bitching is one of the primary ways they game the system. It’s become obvious that every stereotype about blacks is true. There may be INDIVIDUAL exceptions, but, as a race it is true.

6. Tim in AK says:

“Now I’m suspicious of any claims made by *Democrats”

FIFY….

7. Exile1981 says:

Black churches have a history of fake fires for insurance purposes.

8. Gryphon says:

Far more Likely this is a case of “Smollett” than the Bedsheets-with-Eye-Holes crowd. Just like ‘swastikas’ painted on synagogues by ‘god’s chosen people”(tm)

9. Jason says:

Looks like we are all on the same page, but I’ll pile on anyway.

I don’t believe any “hate crime” to be anything but a damn lie and a hoax unless overwhelming evidence shows otherwise. These things are so often proven to be hoaxes that I’ll be stunned the day a real one happens.

10. Sedition says:

Blacks have a history of burning their own shit down…Ferguson, Baltimore, Charolette…