Meet Chlamydia Harris – the gun owning politician who wants to ban your guns

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris said on Thursday that she owns a gun “for personal safety,” and that “smart gun safety laws” need not infringe on the Second Amendment.

“I am a gun owner, and I own a gun for probably the reason a lot of people do — for personal safety,” she told reporters after attending a house party with supporters in Des Moines, Iowa. “I was a career prosecutor.”

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control, Liberals, Politics, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Meet Chlamydia Harris – the gun owning politician who wants to ban your guns

1. hermit says:

WC –
    The field is too wide and deep on the criminal class side of our two party system to spend my time reading her drivel. But I do thank you for your effort.

She used her pussy to get/gain power. Her promoters and supporters are doomed when things get ‘hot’. Like her ‘available’, if it results in promotion pussy she sold, due to obvious lack of moral character.

Ick. Just ICK.

QHM

2. Elmo says:

Chlamydia Harris.
    Good one, my Friend.

3. Bert says:

“I am a career politician”.

“I am a career whore and slut”.

“I know better than you. So, shut the fuck up peon!”

4. FaCubeItches says:

“I was a career prosecutor.”

Translation: there has never been a time in my adult life when I have not been suckling at the gummint teat, leaching off the work of others.

5. Sarthurk says:

all the more reason to have a plan to set things right.

6. Dan says:

Gungrabbing commies don’t hate guns…..they just hate US having guns……because they can’t control us. Countless commie demonrat politicians have guns and even CCW permits. But that’s because they are special….and we aren’t.

7. BadFrog says:

If, as the Left so often asserts, owning a gun makes you more liable to commit suicide, lets hope that for once, they are correct.

8. enn ess says:

Ewe can put harris and all the rest of the asshats running for the orfice of prezy-dent into a box and together they wouldn’t have the brainpower of a rock you would uses a doorstop…… Every damn one of em have told so many lies even their lies about their lies have told lies on their lies……

Play nice.