Might tell you something about their customer base

Starbucks’ efforts to address opioid use and improperly disposed needles in its bathrooms are expanding.

Starbucks stores in at least 25 US markets have installed needle-disposal boxes in bathrooms in recent months. By this summer, the chain aims to have installed sharps boxes in bathrooms in all regions where such action has been deemed necessary.

This entry was posted in Drugs, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Might tell you something about their customer base

1. lineman says:

Yea that will sure help like the homeless ever think if we only had needle box’s to throw our stuff in then we would clean up our act and once again be decent citizens…

2. Frankie says:

There you go,Schulz for President!!

3. Berglander says:

Made me think of homeless ppl. Speaking of which, have you seen the latest Super Homeless Village Expansion on the Clark Fork at Reserve Street? One of those fools has a straight-up wall of pallets.

4. Terry says:

I was done with Starbucks’ years ago – too much to pay for shitty coffee…and now, they seem to embrace every PC snowflake stance that comes into fashion, just increasing my revulsion for the company.

While I have been to a Starbucks to buy Lisa one of those gay iced coffee drinks, I won’t buy anything there for myself.
      Right after I got divorced I was meeting a female friend for coffee at a Starbucks on Saturday mornings, and I had the hardest time ordering a cup of plain black coffee. The couldn’t grasp the concept of a drink without whipped cream or cinnamon.

• crazyeighter says:

I never really started with them, but crossed them off my list several years ago when they decided they didn’t want CCW’ers in amongst their clientele.

5. Jeremy says:

So, you DO have to be on drugs to like their crap.

6. Daryl says:

Druggies will raid the boxes to get their supply of needles. disease be damned.

7. Jack says:

Our towns department doesn’t carry narcan..quite purposefully.
    Not saving the Darwinites is like not feeding the animals. A smart move.
    And i sure as hell wont call anyone, if i find a junky down with a needle in its arm.
    I dont feed the animals

8. Bobo the Hobo says:

Once again, everyone must accommodate the drug users, bow to them, and make sure we provide for their needs in order to just go about our daily routine. This is just insanity. Oh wait … they’re “sick” because addiction is an illness.

Bullshit. Zero sympathy for drug users.

9. just sayin says:

l don’t think there is a “public” toilet anywhere in fucking Australia that DOESN’T have a needle box installed, but try have a bong or fucking cigarette in the same place and watch the shtf!!

10. Cd says:

Another great reason to avoid starbucks; junkies.

11. censusdesignatedplace says:

I’ll know they’re serious when they have them at the drive through.

12. brighteyes says:

I can and do proudly state I’ve never been in one a those shit holes. I like coffee and I like it hot and black. I grind my own and run it through a press. Who to hell wants a melted candy bar in a cup for a morning jolt? A pussy that’s who.

13. Gator says:

What I can’t understand is why anyone that ISN’T a homeless drug addict still goes into these places anymore. The coffee isn’t even good either.

14. Elmo says:

Yuban and pissing in my own yard never felt so good.

15. Berglander says:

Except for then the cat ladies lament “Why doesn’t SOMEONE save them?!?!?!?!” And the mayor and city council-who never allowed them to be removed from their island shanties-then send the SAR peebs to rescue them all. Let them drown.

Play nice.