No shit

My ex went from “I love you SO much” to “I’ll never marry white again” in about 10 years.
Being married to an Indian had its ups and downs – while it was entertaining debunking about half the shit she came up with about how ‘the white man stole our lands’ (we didn’t, we beat their asses and took it from them just like they did the other Indians that were there first), it was perilous watching a John Wayne movie and cheering on the cowboys or cavalry – she’d be on the warpath for a week afterwards.
Oh yeah, the guy she married after me? You guessed it – that motherfucker’s even whiter than me.

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to No shit

1. pigpen51 says:

While I understand your thinking, there is nobody on planet earth whiter than you. I mean, even moving to TN, from CA, those from the south accepted you without complaint. And people from the south, while being among the best and kindest of the entire world, can be somewhat, shall we say, standoffish, when it comes to people from the north moving south to live. Don’t even think about someone coming from California.

I was in my local gunshop yesterday picking up an AR lower and while filling out the paperwork the guy behind the counter asked me where I was born. I said, “Damn, you’re not going to make me say it out loud, are you?” and when I did, everybody in the shop started laughing. Then one old boy turns to me, holds out his hand and says “You’re in Tennessee now, that’s all that counts” and everybody else started nodding and smiling.
      Good people.

• mtnforge says:

Welcome to the tribe

• pigpen51 says:

I live in Michigan, and the people in the upper peninsula call us Trolls. Because we live under the bridge. They are just mad because we have enough sense to not live where winter starts in August, and spring starts in July. I would consider living in the south, but I hate poisonous snakes. In Michigan, in my 58 years, I have seen exactly 2 Massasauga rattle snakes, and they were both less than a foot or so long. I watch the videos where the guys catch snakes, like for a rattler roundup, and it scares me just from watching.
        But I do know that the people from the south are ten times friendlier than those here in Michigan. Up here, we have too many assholes.

• Tsgt Joe says:

Pigpen, there are no rattlers at all in the UP, just saying. Going to my uncles mississippi farm as a kid was stressful. They had cottonmouths in the creek behind the house and rattlesnakes everywhere else. My big problem was not seeing them and almost stepping on them. I grew up in Detroit and worked there for many more years. I can spot a mugger a block away but not see a snake 5 feet away.

• Niteowl says:

In the south we can kill the snakes with a gun, axe, shovel, hoe, etc. legally. We can’t do that with the assholes and get away with it.

Understand what you mean with the snakes, I don’t even like to pick up a dead one with my hands. Have only seen 2 in the last several years and they were back away from the house.

They have 100 acres on one side of me and 300+ acres behind be before they reach another house, they can stay there. I see one in the yard he is dead unless its a king snake.

• warhorse says:

we do the same thing when a gun owner moves to NH from MA. usually they show up at the gun shop with a list of guns they need the proper magazines for……

• Ed357 says:

With Yankees or others moving South…..

We accept those that assimilate….hands down….

But the first thing that some Yankees do is try to turn their little part of the South….

Into the shithole up North that they escaped.

• WDS says:

I’ve been in SC since ’90, some of my friends still refer to me as “That Yankee”

2. Padawan says:

Warhorse and I are getting ready to celebrate ten years together this weekend. We’re still trying to figure out who hates the other more.

• censusdesignatedplace says:

Hate keeps you warm inside. One could say it keeps the home fire burning.

• Exile1981 says:

Congrats.

In June we’ll have been married 18 years. Our oldest this fall will be eligible for a drivers license and boys have been coming around lately…. time to load some more rock salt shells

3. brighteyes says:

I lived in NY state the first 17 years. I was raised in the Heart of the Adirondack Mts., huntin, fishin and trappin. Then 45 years post military in Virginia. I’ll always consider Virginia my home state. They told me Yankee don’t you even go up in them hollars cuz you won’t never come out. I worked construction and within a month I was in hollars what flat land Virginians would not go to sippin shine with the good ol boys. They were my kind a people.

4. WDS says:

I briefly dated a Mohawk/Irish hybrid. Solid crazy, could box like Tyson. Couldn’t take her to a bar or club because her mission was to drink it dry. You know the old saying, “one’s too many and a hundred’s not enough.”