“Sit, Massa, sit!”

Social Justice Warriors have apparently run out of people and objects to declare as racist and are now setting taking aim at man’s best friend.
Ben Faulding, a socialist with bylines in the Washington Post, Tablet Mag, and The Forward has declared that dogs are a “tool of white supremacy and gentrification.”
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Dogs, Race. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to “Sit, Massa, sit!”

1. Murkan Mike says:

Does anyone really take this kind of bullshit seriously? I mean what’s next, will blacks begin to claim lighter skinned or ‘high yellow’ blacks are symbols of white privelege and start claiming they are racist? I don’t live in Murka anymore, and am damn glad of it, it’s getting to be a zoo there.

• FaCubeItches says:

“Does anyone really take this kind of bullshit seriously?”

Not at first, but then it suddenly becomes official mandate. People used to lack at the idea that there were more than 2 sexes, for example.

2. Exile1981 says:

They are also saying you can’t name a ship “She” as it’s sexist

3. Steve says:

There is something going on with dogs and black people. Every dog I’ve owned either shied away from them or would growl. All 3 of these dogs wanted to be everyone’s friend. All were sweet spitz type mutts. Husky/chow sorta mixes.

Who they really need to be wary of are the Chinese. Yanno, authors of the cookbook “50 WAYS TO WOK YOUR DOG”.

• A Texan says:

My dog once went berzerk in the car in a Home Depot parking lot when a black guy walked by (just minding his own business, walking into the store). DIdn’t do the same for some white guy 30 seconds earlier. The funny thing is that a few minutes later we went into the store (she was a pup, and in the basket), and when I asked a black employee a question, she was completely silent and just wanted to lick him to death.

I think that dogs cannot make out the facial features of blacks as well (their eyesight isn’t that great), and that scares them.

• rayvet says:

“sweet spitz” Two words that should never be typed side by side. It’s an oxymoron. :)

• FaCubeItches says:

“Who they really need to be wary of are the Chinese”

And certain former presidents.

4. Murkan Mike says:

When I was a very young boy in Texas, my Grandfather taught me how he trained all his dogs to be agressive and attack black people (he used another word back then).

Basically he would find some smelly clothes that some of the workers left behind, that smelled from sweat and BO, and put them in a big feed sack. He would take the puppy and put it in there, and roll it around until it became just a little aggressive. He would do that 2 or 3 times, and then the first time one of the hands, or any smelly person, including smelly white people would come into the yard area, the dog would become aggressive. If it was a black or a mexican, he wouldn’t scold the dog and would encourage it to attack. If it was a white person, he would scold the dog for getting aggressive. After a few times, the dog learned the difference.

A few years later, a couple of smelly white kids broke into the house and stole a bunch of stuff. When the sheriff brought them back in the patrol car, the dog just walked up to them and wagged his tail. My grandfather shot the dog that same afternoon.

5. bogsidebunny says:

I think pit bull residents of ghetto neighborhoods are exempt.

6. Snuffy says:

Alicia got me. I believe my dog DOES deserve better than any black. And most Whites, too. So what? She can fuck off and die.

7. CC says:

There are also anthropologists that very strongly believe that civilization may never have risen above a hunter-gatherer culture without domestication of canines.
    Any dog that had a choice would never choose a liberal for a human, anyway.

8. Ogrrre says:

Sometimes ya just want to slap the dog-shit out of these people until they start talking sense. If they refuse, some copper jacketed lead will cure all their ills.

9. Daryl says:

African got his ass bit by a dog during b&e, therefore, dogs are racist.

10. mrgarabaldi says:

Also, keep in mind, muslims don’t like dogs, and SJW’s view muzzies as fellow travelers on the road to shank the white patriarchal establishment. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some CAIR people involved in this. I will give an example. Look at Turkey, Golden retrievers were popular status symbol until ertogon became president and Turkey became more overtly islamic, now all the Golden Retrievers are gone.