Take her back, Georgia – we don’t want her

Georgia Democratic Rep. Lucy McBath was the target of some creative trolling by the Republican Party over her widely disputed claim that she actually lives in Georgia, after receiving and signing for a gift basket the GOP sent to her address — in Tennessee.

McBath, a racial justice activist who defeated Republican incumbent Karen Handel in November, has been dogged with questions since the election campaign on whether she actually lives in the state she now represents.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Take her back, Georgia – we don’t want her

1. Gordon says:

I was going to shoot her an email to ask if I could drop by for a cup of that Jack Daniels coffee but her official website requires a zip code. I don’t live in whatever ghetto district she represents so I can’t communicate with her. But she is getting her check from the government. You go, homegirl. (Not really, I live in Georgia.)

2. Larry says:

We don’t want her.

3. Cavguy says:

She won get the fuck over it you fucking losers. The two parties are different sides of the same coin. When republicans are in power they accomplish absolutely nothing. First two years of orange mans term, they control everything, what did the republicans get accomplished zilch nadda zero. Fucking unreal. Iā€™m so disgusted with humans who aspire and gain political office and power. Rant over.

Cavguy

• Rob says:

Same with Obama & the first two years, the big bucks kept going where had been going and we were distracted by the little stuff.
      Who ever owns the coin being flipped wins no matter which side come up…

• Michael Montgomery says:

Go fuck yourself you libtarded piece of shit.

4. hvlee says:

Can’t the Dems find someone who lives in the district? The guy that Handel beat to get the seat actually lived in another district. Apparently this wasn’t against the rules but it looks bad and probably helped Handel beat him. Handel is preparing to run again but she’s a weak candidate who barely beat the soyboy last time.

5. Greg says:

I thought Cobb County was bedrock Republican? Haven’t been back to May-retta since 2007 so I was kinda surprised by this news.

6. Jeremy says:

The repubs should target the Minnesota mooslime for marrying her brother.

7. mrgarabaldi says:

Snob county was bedrock republican for many years, but the influx of “POC’s” and woke millenials changed that. It shifted in 2014/2016. I live south of the city and my county went blue in 2014. Ready to move. I feel like the 25th regiment of foot at Roarks Drift.

• Differ says:

Cherokee is still red…..just, but the poc and woke brigade are still moving North.

Play nice.