And I’ll leave you with this:

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to And I’ll leave you with this:

1. brighteyes says:

As Zappa said, “Plastic people, oh baby now yer such a drag.” Gimme a good ol country women any day. Make up is what ya do after a fight.

2. Ray says:

Sad that something that good looking is so insecure that she thinks that is the only way to be attractive. She would look hot in a in a T-shirt, or s mother Hubbard.

• Riverwood says:

`The best part of Christmas is unwrapping the present, Modesty and the unknown is sexier bait to trap a grown man. Those eyes would make a burka sexy and they make me melt!

3. H says:

Um, I don’t have that kinda money darlin’.

• Rich says:

Heh, that’s what I was thinking, H. Another candidate for the ‘things Rich can’t afford’ file…

4. Oldav8r says:

Almost lifelike!

5. Glenn B says:

Nobody else wants her, leave her with me! I’d gladly take her makeup or not; although, she probably would look better without it. Come to think of it, I would sure like to wake up in the morning with her next to me to find out how she looks without it.

6. Skipperdaddy says:

All I see is a smoking hot chick that would leave me broke and satisfied.

7. nobody says:

Her name is katie bell she’s all over instagram and other media hotspots.
    So, no thanks. There are too many self absorbed ho’s out here to risk the trauma they can bring to your life and property.
    Too many beyatches with untreatable STD’s to risk involvement or interaction.
    You learn real quick how psycho and untrustworthy they are/can be…

• Padawan says:

Isn’t she the one who had that massive meltdown on social media how she can’t live without her Instagram because they kicked her off for posting nudes?

8. Cederq says:

Looks like a Stepford girlfriend, high maintenance…

9. Tennessee Budd says:

Try “Abby”, unless she’s an Aussie chick with a lot of religious folks living inside her.

10. better not leave me with her, i’ll have her making me sandwiches and calling me daddy

11. Karl Ushanka says:

These

12. Stevie says:

Pathetic vapid twat. Check the windows to the soul, not the boobies…ohh…boobies!

• nobody says:

ah… the first thing i saw were the eyes, too many ‘walking dead’ where i live to not be aware of the soulless ones.
      every time i see a beyatch like this i am glad i remained single…
      the horror, the horror…

13. philibuster says:

In my 20’s, all I saw were opportunities.
    In my 50’s, all I see are headaches.

14. Tim in AK says:

Luscious rack, but she looks as though she’d have to study real hard to score above 10 points on an IQ test, and I’ve never found stupid to be attractive.

15. woodsterman says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

16. ZombieDawg says:

At my advancing decrepitude stage of life I can say that the truly beautiful ones are those who use an absolute minimum if makeup and never black, always light pastels.
    I’d send Kenny some but he’d never post ’em